IGNORED

Patrick Mcclean

Fordy62

Had a trail back in June and we had a bid described as derisory...

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Robins-offer-Patrick-McClean/story-26662780-detail/story.html

Now following us on Twitter as well as Aden Flint.

Most importantly his mate congratulated him last night on his move to us.

Ok, so probably one for the U21's, but we'll take what we can get at the moment.

(Partial credit RedDave)

Had a trail back in June and we had a bid described as derisory...http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Robins-offer-Patrick-McClean/story-26662780-detail/story.html

Now following us on Twitter as well as Aden Flint.

Most importantly his mate congratulated him last night on his move to us.

Ok, so probably one for the U21's, but we'll take what we can get at the moment.

(Partial credit RedDave)

Partial?! I broke this news in the early hours of the morning. Have some respect!

By the way, watched Jurassic World last night. Appalling waste of two hours.

Safe to say at the age of 18 and not that many games in Ireland he will be for are under 21s

Of the chances are quite high but that doesn't mean he can't shine and be in the first team, for a start I which he will take osbornes place on the bench at least

Was only thinking last night that with the declaration that most of our business would be done at the end of the window, I wondered if one or some of the players we are looking to sign are playing at clubs whose season is already running, such as the Irish league. 

Some random bloke on twitter says it has.

It's 2 and 2 at the moment cynic nothing official but the fact he has started to follow the club and Flint on Twitter as well as people congratulating him on his moves says it's pretty much a done deal

You can feel the desperation on this thread, I'm going to hold my horses and wait and see on this one.

It doesn't seem there's anything concrete to go on and even if there was id imagine he'd be a signing for wade to develop in the 21's rather than a first team regular?

Whatever the outcome I trust KB & SC to get it right before the start of the season, no panicking here.

Well no wonder we are out in the streets hanging the bunting out, it's the first news of the coming of the Messiah...and the first good news since the Gas court verdict.

Let's keep the happy vibe going!

Archived