IGNORED

Congratulations To David Lloyd (Merged)

Bristol Rob

Needs knocking on the head, as I said before after the meeting when cotts spoke then we were told time ran out for previously raised questions to be asked. It was clear this group was not set up correctly

Agree, think it's not effective enough.

People aren't aware of their reps and definitely feels too manufactured - not challenging enough to the club.

Needs knocking on the head, as I said before after the meeting when cotts spoke then we were told time ran out for previously raised questions to be asked. It was clear this group was not set up correctly

f a n could be good if the people on it put themselves about wanting to know what other think. if they dont its just the nosey club for uber fans. f a n e mails twitter facebook and otib Bristol sport should be doing all of it. it makes no sense avoiding otib. its not as if they were getting asked really tough questions most of it was run of the mill stuff, there is nothing to hide there!!

So hears a random question... now DL has been appointed in the same role for the rugger, is he on the Bristol Rugby equivalent of OTIB? I doubt it but perhaps worth looking into...

Btw, I've never had an issue with DL. I used to work in customer services and you need to have a thick skin to deal with the amount of crud presented to you. DL would get a lot of stick via the main forum (not Q&A) which perhaps, especially regarding the issues he was facing in his personal life, became too much for him to deal with. Maybe the Q&A could come back one day with the explicit instruction that any DL related posts in the main forum are moderated and/or removed if necessary?

Well never mind if Lingard, Joey Barton or Messi joins the mighty Reds, for me the best signing we have ever made as a club is David Lloyd.

Been trying to access the Bristol Sport ticket site for 24 hours with no joy, no luck phoning and no response from the support email given on the ticket website.

Within an hour of contacting David Lloyd by email, he has fixed everything and I now have two tickets to see dirty Leeds....

Happy days!

David Lloyd = City Legend!

It's nice to have a different view of DL. He gets some stick, but he does a lot of good work as well. I wouldn't want to have his job, as he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

It's nice to have a different view of DL. He gets some stick, but he does a lot of good work as well. I wouldn't want to have his job, as he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Agree, think there are aspects of his work he does really well. This sort of thing and corporate 'meet and greets' in particular.

I think there are things that need work though to say the least.

For a minute I thought this could've been a new musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. Could be performed in the Heineken Lounge after games and beamed onto the giant screen outside so that you could watch it whilst walking to KFC or Halfords. Or Brunel Ford.  

For a minute I thought this could've been a new musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. Could be performed in the Heineken Lounge after games and beamed onto the giant screen outside so that you could watch it whilst walking to KFC or Halfords. Or Brunel Ford.

With parking limited this season, will there be enough room for his Yamaha?

f a n could be good if the people on it put themselves about wanting to know what other think. if they dont its just the nosey club for uber fans. f a n e mails twitter facebook and otib Bristol sport should be doing all of it. it makes no sense avoiding otib. its not as if they were getting asked really tough questions most of it was run of the mill stuff, there is nothing to hide there!!

FAN does not even stretch that far and is pretty non existent on  twitter, facebook (unless the members of the club and trust or DL post about a meeting) and the section on this forum is very rarely used. Although there has been in the past twitter feeds on the night of meetings

but not much help if cotts talks all night and your question does not get asked.

The list is on the main bcfc.co.uk website but needs updating due to the redevelopment, new stands reps are? Williams stand gone, parkenders section gone?.. I have been told 2 or 3 former parkenders are now the South stand including the rep? can anyone confirm?.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/fans/Fan.aspx

The FAN idea in theory is good but needs a rethink on how it engages with the wider fan base and looking in to the chairs own concern of it being seen as a talking shop.

Archived