IGNORED

Vouchers - Sorry To Say It

Dollymarie

There are no t&c's on the article. I checked. Just a star that mentions them, but nowhere are they listed.

are you really being serious? Searching for t&c's regarding vouchers that are given to you. I think you are over thinking the whole think. Bring on week tomorrow where we can talk about football and not vouchers!! We buy a season ticket to watch football not to see what vouchers you get with it

are you really being serious? Searching for t&c's regarding vouchers that are given to you. I think you are over thinking the whole think. Bring on week tomorrow where we can talk about football and not vouchers!! We buy a season ticket to watch football not to see what vouchers you get with it

I very much doubt people bought their STs because they came with a voucher, however a broken promise to your customers is poor customer service.

I very much doubt people bought their STs because they came with a voucher, however a broken promise to your customers is poor customer service.

broken promise?? We got our vouchers, as said before most people will use before end of September on new shirts etc. I really think its a non topic. Lets all move on.

Not sure, probably advertised internally. Don't know the bloke personally but I know for a fact last year he had to put up with a lot of unfair criticism, made even harder by the fact that at the same time he had the personal tragedy of the death of his wife. Yet he barely had any time off and carried on.

i'm a bit last generation i think, pardon me for my old fashion thinking...

we are 7 days away from the start of a season and we have 14 pro players......

you are moaning about a shirt?  i'll get my nan to knit you a shirt, what difference does a shirt make?

sight lines? sight lines?  ooh, can't see some of the pitch from some of the seats in the new stand, blimey, it just won't do.

when will all this bull stop.  last time i checked i was a football fan, i watch my club, i will wear a knitted shirt and sit behind a tree on a grass bank whilst cheering my team on.  

stop diluting football, you ..............!!!!!!!

i'm a bit last generation i think, pardon me for my old fashion thinking...

we are 7 days away from the start of a season and we have 14 pro players......

you are moaning about a shirt? i'll get my nan to knit you a shirt, what difference does a shirt make?

sight lines? sight lines? ooh, can't see some of the pitch from some of the seats in the new stand, blimey, it just won't do.

when will all this bull stop. last time i checked i was a football fan, i watch my club, i will wear a knitted shirt and sit behind a tree on a grass bank whilst cheering my team on.

stop diluting football, you ..............!!!!!!!

100% agree!! Ducky for prime minister!

How I've read it is we still receive the season ticket 10% discount and the voucher is a nice additional touch which I wasn't aware I was getting to drum up some business in the newly opened shop. A pretty basic marketing idea if you ask me. If you don't like it don't spend it.

The past week or so it has become equally apparent people on here are having massive withdrawal from football and focusing energies at club bashing for anything possible. Chill and enjoy the ride. So many more things in life to worry about.

How I've read it is we still receive the season ticket 10% discount and the voucher is a nice additional touch which I wasn't aware I was getting to drum up some business in the newly opened shop. A pretty basic marketing idea if you ask me. If you don't like it don't spend it.

The past week or so it has become equally apparent people on here are having massive withdrawal from football and focusing energies at club bashing for anything possible. Chill and enjoy the ride. So many more things in life to worry about.

you said what I was thinking, 100% agree.

Archived