IGNORED

Vouchers - Sorry To Say It

Dollymarie

Oh! do me a favour, it is a business, since when does a business give money away without at least trying to recoup albeit a smaller profit? It's a promotion, should have read the T&C's

Lesson, always read the T&C's.

You point me to the T&C's and I'll read them. There aren't any. They don't exist.

Oh! do me a favour, it is a business, since when does a business give money away without at least trying to recoup albeit a smaller profit? It's a promotion, should have read the T&C's

Lesson, always read the T&C's.

I'm not saying there aren't t's & c's, but you read that article and try to tell me that it isn't entirely misleading.

It's essentially like saying, come into Asda and have a free pint of milk on us. Then walking into Asda and them telling you that it's free after you spend 50p on milk. Ridiculous.

Edit: in fact the more I read it, the more angry it makes me. And I can't believe anyone would defend it.

I'm not saying there aren't t's & c's, but you read that article and try to tell me that it isn't entirely misleading.

It's essentially like saying, come into Asda and have a free pint of milk on us. Then walking into Asda and them telling you that it's free after you spend 50p on milk. Ridiculous.

Edit: in fact the more I read it, the more angry it makes me. And I can't believe anyone would defend it.

See my reply to Dolly Fordy, you might calm down. :punish:

. Where is the broken promise,they said ticket holders would get a voucher and they have

Not the voucher they were describing, anyway I'm not bothered I don't buy merchandise, discounted or otherwise - however using tricky marketing on your most loyal and highest spending customer base is a bit shoddy.

Also, you've only got 28% charge on you iPad, you might want to think about plugging it in.

And if you were paying attention, Rob, you'd have noticed the little symbol next to the battery indicator that shows it was already plugged in.

Honestly, people these days...

What's everyone else talking about?

We're on the back of a great season, and okay, we've been quiet on the transfer front but we not just be positive for once?

The club isn't a charity and has been losing money every year hence they have take a commercial view, what's wrong with that?

We've a great new stadium to look forward to, a great manager, a good squad and we are mostly certainly going the right way - I have faith.

Personally, I'm really not bothered about a voucher as in the bigger scheme of things it matter not - is anybody going to complain they had a free car sticker they didn't request?

Archived