IGNORED

Vouchers - Sorry To Say It

Dollymarie

We're on the back of a great season, and okay, we've been quiet on the transfer front but we not just be positive for once?

The club isn't a charity and has been losing money every year hence they have take a commercial view, what's wrong with that?

We've a great new stadium to look forward to, a great manager, a good squad and we are mostly certainly going the right way - I have faith.

Personally, I'm really not bothered about a voucher as in the bigger scheme of things it matter not - is anybody going to complain they had a free car sticker they didn't request?

Exactly, these ST holders are soooo precious. ;)

We're on the back of a great season, and okay, we've been quiet on the transfer front but we not just be positive for once?

The club isn't a charity and has been losing money every year hence they have take a commercial view, what's wrong with that?

We've a great new stadium to look forward to, a great manager, a good squad and we are mostly certainly going the right way - I have faith.

Personally, I'm really not bothered about a voucher as in the bigger scheme of things it matter not - is anybody going to complain they had a free car sticker they didn't request?

Can I use it on match days? Even if I haven't got a car?

Archived