IGNORED

Vouchers - Sorry To Say It

Dollymarie

My point is, they should have been up front and honest about that. Plus the needing to spend it by the end of September? Why? The shop won't open until mid August, so that's just 6 weeks. Most vouchers elsewhere have like 12 months expiry on them.

True. I imagine the time most people will use them will be Christmas by which time the vouchers are out of date!

The club has done well on things like pricing, Childs tickets and free kids shirts which is great - just a shame about this voucher thing.

I think the biggest reason for this being an issue is the lack of movement with the club. I hope the squad morale hasn't waned as much as many of us. We finished on such a high, this summer has been a huge letdown. Went from many of us thinking we could surprise and maybe get a playoff spot to a relegation battle very possible.

Think this mood has passed on to any news now coming out. The voucher, the possible viewing restrictions, the transfer market. Bad vibe right now.

Well done Andy. Dolly has different standards reference posts, depending upon which what she likes and dislikes.

Again, the two are completely different subjects, and as I already said, the squad will be added to.

Some will just take any opportunity to have a pop at me though hey, not like I'm trying to speak up for us fans here or anything.

Again, the two are completely different subjects, and as I already said, the squad will be added to.

Some will just take any opportunity to have a pop at me though hey, not like I'm trying to speak up for us fans here or anything.

To be fair, you do a sterling job when speaking up for the fans

I just can't believe this is the one thing that's boiled your p*ss!

Archived