IGNORED

Where To Stream Wednesday Vs City (Merged)

Posset red

• Admin

There is atleast one pub in Bristol that shows illegal streams, Including 3 o clock kicks offs on a Saturday, I'm sure there are plenty more.

I'm just not sure outing the pubs that do this on a football forum is particularly wise?

Has anyone worked out what pub is showing the city game Saturday on dodgy TV because I'm dieing to know as I want to watch with fellow shit heads

Firstly the gerund or past participle of the verb "to die" is "dying".

Secondly, no Bristol City supporter will ever refer to themselves or any other fan of our great Football Club in the way that you did.

So toddle off back to your own club, there's a good chap!

Has anyone worked out what pub is showing the city game Saturday on dodgy TV because I'm dieing to know as I want to watch with fellow shit heads

You`re just a small town in Wiltshire.......who doesn't pay its bills.

Hi folks

Does anyone know if there's an app or even a webpage that simply lists televised games, showing the kick off time and channel information?

I used to use the Sky Sports centre app when I had Sky as I didn't get BT sport so it was irrelevant what was on BT! Now I'm with Virgin I get BT sport so I was hoping there was some quick reference app/webpage that just listed out televised games, which was reliable and updated regularly?

I know there are TV guide apps and stuff but you just have to wade through loads of crap to find the info you want.

Literally all I want is something like:

Fri 7th August

Brighton vs Forest - Sky Sports 1 - 7:45

Sat 8th August

Leeds vs Burnley - Sky Sports 1 - 12:30

Man Utd vs Spurs - BT Sport 1 - 12:45

Etc etc.

Even better if it shows foreign games shown on UK channels.

Archived