IGNORED

Where To Stream Wednesday Vs City (Merged)

Posset red

only through the sports devils addon on kodi. You need to have kodi installed on laptop and add the sports devils addon,very easy to do, a quick google and it'll be running in no time.

ducky when you go into sports devil on kodi there are loads of sites listed - which ones are good/bad?

Thanks, it's something to do with Macs and how they handle zip files, think I've got it sorted now though!

I am glad you succeeded i was waiting for that news before i have a go..

Vdubt25 is apparently the best for all the sports choices.  

Please also let me know if you find the channel for the match..

ducky when you go into sports devil on kodi there are loads of sites listed - which ones are good/bad?

I guess it is going to be a little trial and error depending on where you are located.

it can be a bit hit or miss quality wise mate.  the one we're apparently beingstreamed on is vipbox.  there will be more than one channel streaming our game but they won't come online until closer to the kick off.  as soon as i find a decent quality stream i'll post it up here.  it's liable to be through sportsdevil on kodi rather than a browser based stream. 

I am glad you succeeded i was waiting for that news before i have a go..

Vdubt25 is apparently the best for all the sports choices.

Please also let me know if you find the channel for the match..

I guess it is going to be a little trial and error depending on where you are located.

If you're using a Mac you'll need to download the sportsdevil zip which will automatically extract into a folder. Then go to Library>Application Support>Kodi>Addons and drop the folder in there.

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/sheffield-wed-vs-bristol-city-live-streaming will work closer to 3 o'clock.

I advise adding Adblock to your browser (works particularly well with Google Chrome).

This will allow you to watch the game without multiple pop-ups.

COYR

Just tried this site to see if I could get the Leeds burnley game up, but didn't work at all...can't get rid of the adverts

If you're using a Mac you'll need to download the sportsdevil zip which will automatically extract into a folder. Then go to Library>Application Support>Kodi>Addons and drop the folder in there.

I'll use that as back up but the one thing that is hindering me right now is how to minimise or make smaller my KODI screen.. been into all the options and cannot seem to do it; reason i need to do it is either to follow the video tutorial or do what you suggest above... any ideas would be appreciated.

Oh and Mac Book Pro yes.

I'll use that as back up but the one thing that is hindering me right now is how to minimise or make smaller my KODI screen.. been into all the options and cannot seem to do it; reason i need to do it is either to follow the video tutorial or do what you suggest above... any ideas would be appreciated.

Oh and Mac Book Pro yes.

Hold cmd down and press tab, you can flick between YouTube and Kodi.....this is what I was doing on my Mac anyway!

Kodi addon VDubt25 is a very solid playform. Need to be patient if a link isn't working work through the list until you find one that does. Currently watching the Leeds match without issues

Yup.. the tutorial i am watching says this is the best for choice and stability

Posset red.piss off back to shit hole of a ground you stupid gas head.any decent city fan would not

use there nickname for use on this forum.why would you want to know who's screening our game unless you've come to your senses and realised there IS only one team on BRISTOL

Pardon ..... Laugh

Archived