IGNORED

Where To Stream Wednesday Vs City (Merged)

Posset red

City are live on BeIn connect in the USA for those with access

I'm having difficulty getting connected with Cricfree, any alternative links suggestions gratefully received!?

Thanks REDOXO

Just checked on cricfree and they don't show our game on the list.

07:25 AM

English Championship SoccerFrom Elland Road Stadium in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.

Leeds United AFC vs. Burnley FC

09:30 AM

La Liga BBVA

Post - Season

10:30 AM

Total Italian Football

Season Preview 1

11:00 AM

La Liga WorldNews around Spanish soccer league.

Sports talk

11:30 AM

CyclingKrakova - Krakova (tempo 25 km).

Tour of Poland, Stage 7

01:15 PM

English Championship SoccerFrom Hillsborough in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.

Sheffield Wednesday FC vs. Bristol City FC

BEIN SPORTS USA Schedule, Leeds are LIVE not us.

Bein sports have our game as a replay shown around half 5 tomorrow. I'm currently searching every sports streaming add-on I trust on kodi(xbmc), if I find one that is showing us live I'll post the link.

For anyone who is unsure about downloading kodi, don't wait a minute longer, it's a brilliant entertainment system. You will cancel your sky subscription. I've watched entourage and ted 2 this week, free and at 1080 quality. It has all the sky and bt sports channels, all the box sets of good and bad tv series and it seems like more or less every movie ever made.

I have just signed back up to sky business from Bulgarian satellite and guess who is on at 3pm tomorrow on Bulgarian nova sport???? US :). Gonna plug it in and if it still works you can watch it in HD at the Wellington Arms, rooksbridge (a38), by j22 on the M5. Here's hoping...

Tried Kodi once but could never figure out how to get all the channels.

I use acestream for most sports that I watch so if anyone sees a acestream link could you let me know please.

It's worth watching youtube videos to learn how to do it.

Archived