IGNORED

Where To Stream Wednesday Vs City (Merged)

Posset red

I have got all movies and tv series working and sportsdevil, i take it using sportsdevil it just streams from other streaming sites like cric? i was kinda hoping for all skysports chans in hq....is that possible?

Got all this working on my windows lappy but on my linux device i am having a fair few issues :/

Kodi is excellent for films/TV etc, but can be a bit hit and miss for live sport. There are some excellent addons with tons of channels but the nature of it means that live streams can get a bit stuttery when busy, or just disappear without warning.

The only surefire way to guarantee you'll see something is to subscribe to one of the paid apps that has packages of sport channels from around the world.

I have got all movies and tv series working and sportsdevil, i take it using sportsdevil it just streams from other streaming sites like cric? i was kinda hoping for all skysports chans in hq....is that possible?

Got all this working on my windows lappy but on my linux device i am having a fair few issues :/

Yardy, one of the best add-ons i've found for sky sports is phoenix.  the easiest way to get it working is to follow these instructions https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/ 

There is atleast one pub in Bristol that shows illegal streams, Including 3 o clock kicks offs on a Saturday, I'm sure there are plenty more.

Anybody fancy PM'ing me any one of these pubs please?

Got a free pass without the kids today, so looking to make the most of it !!!

Bein sports have our game as a replay shown around half 5 tomorrow. I'm currently searching every sports streaming add-on I trust on kodi(xbmc), if I find one that is showing us live I'll post the link.

For anyone who is unsure about downloading kodi, don't wait a minute longer, it's a brilliant entertainment system. You will cancel your sky subscription. I've watched entourage and ted 2 this week, free and at 1080 quality. It has all the sky and bt sports channels, all the box sets of good and bad tv series and it seems like more or less every movie ever made.

Any joy?

Not on Virgin Media is the answer. It has just stopped working and won't be fixed until five past six. ******* *****.

Second time this month it has been down for hours. I was pretty pissed off with them before, final straw time.

Is it a problem in the area? Or just with you? I've had it in my house where it would go down for hours at a time, I found that even if they said they couldn't sort it until the next day, if you demand them to sort it immediately they would give in

only through the sports devils addon on kodi. You need to have kodi installed on laptop and add the sports devils addon,very easy to do, a quick google and it'll be running in no time.

Got the sports devil app installed but was hoping to be able to find a BEin sports connect stream as that should prove the best picture :/ Don't even mind paying for it it if there was a way of getting it HD!

Some other poster provided this url a few days ago:-

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL_exEPL.php

It has a list of streams. Perhaps also viewable via Kodi. I am interested in the answer to your question also 86.

or try this list:-

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=kodi+and+sports+devil&oq=kodi+and+sports+devil&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65j69i61j69i60l2.3510j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Not on Virgin Media is the answer. It has just stopped working and won't be fixed until five past six. ******* *****.

Second time this month it has been down for hours. I was pretty pissed off with them before, final straw time.

Virgin Media is sh1te. End of.

Is it a problem in the area? Or just with you? I've had it in my house where it would go down for hours at a time, I found that even if they said they couldn't sort it until the next day, if you demand them to sort it immediately they would give in

Problem in the area which was due to be fixed by 18.05.

Back up now though!  Probably down again at 3.............

Some other poster provided this url a few days ago:-

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL_exEPL.php

It has a list of streams. Perhaps also viewable via Kodi. I am interested in the answer to your question also 86.

or try this list:-

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=kodi+and+sports+devil&oq=kodi+and+sports+devil&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65j69i61j69i60l2.3510j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Liveonsat is purely a listings site, saying what satellite channels are showing games. It is NOT a streaming site.

See my post earlier this morning, that link will work.

Archived