IGNORED

Nfl Fantasy Football Otib League

ducky

Just set up a team, and it gave me the option to set up a league format so i thought why not, the league is found here http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3389244 

it'll be nice to have a few people show interest as it can involve a draft system (if the majority want to go down that route) which will mean we need to set an evening free in the next few weeks to take part in a live draft, which could be fun.  

if any non american football fans want to get involved and find out what all the fuss is about (fat lads wearing armour bumping into each other, etc) then please ask, it's not a difficult sport to understand and grow to like, no more so than kicking a pigs bladder around a pitch and between two posts, so i'll be happy to try and teach you the basics. 

any issues, pm me.

edit: just checked the link, it appears that the way it's run this year is to either ask me to invite through email or i can add you to the league through email.  so if you want to join then pm me your email, or if you want more info, then ask and i'm happy to help.

p.s. there will also be a green bay superbowl party at mine in february when we win it ;)

@cityboy the draft is automatic anyway mate, as I wouldn't expect everyone to be able to be online at the requested time.  All you need to do is to go to pre-draft rankings and edit your pre-draft rankings which will give you the option of making a list of the players you would like to sign in an ideal world.  As the league is only made up of 10 managers there will be lots of options available after the draft is done, chances are that some of the players you would like to have on your team are still available after the draft is completed.  You can edit your team and release players/ sign free agents before each game week.

There are still 2 slots left in the league.  If we fill up the total of 10 managers before the draft takes place on Tuesday, I can increase the size of the league to accommadate more managers, just leave me a pm.

http://otib.league.fantasy.nfl.com/  

password

bristol

That's the spirit Stu.

The league has its quota of 10 managers now and the draft takes place tomorrow.  It's an automatic draft so if there are any players that you particularly want you'd best get online tonight and edit your pre-draft roster.  That will give you a half chance of getting the players you want.

If there are any other people who want to get involved, I can increase the league size but only until about 11pm tonight when i'll be off to sleep.  If you want to enter then you'll need to pm me with your email address and i can send you an email with the sign in details.

Best of luck to everyone.

yes mate, you get a squad that has been picked for you.  There are about 5 subs in that squad that you can pick from too.  

There is the option of trading players with other teams or to add to your squad from players that haven't been assigned to a team.  The idea is to have cover for each position so you don't get caught out if someone gets injured.  

The way our league was drafted was automatic so in theory each team should now be fairly equal in terms of players and projected points.

Some managers will have certain players that they will want on their squad so don't be suprised to find players offering trades for your players over the next few days.

yes mate, you get a squad that has been picked for you.  There are about 5 subs in that squad that you can pick from too.  

There is the option of trading players with other teams or to add to your squad from players that haven't been assigned to a team.  The idea is to have cover for each position so you don't get caught out if someone gets injured.  

The way our league was drafted was automatic so in theory each team should now be fairly equal in terms of players and projected points.

Some managers will have certain players that they will want on their squad so don't be suprised to find players offering trades for your players over the next few days.

A lot clearer cheers HD.

Last nights game couldn't have gone much better for LA Todgers, Brady and Antonio Brown combining for 47 points.

I'm not sure of who is who on here and it'd be nice to know who we're speaking to, can everyone leave your team name on this thread please.

Howey_ducky - Bristol Packers

Randy Marsh - Southville Salmons

El Hombrecito - FitzForPresident

Archived