IGNORED

Nfl Fantasy Football Otib League

ducky

is he on this forum mate?  i see that he hasn't viewed his team yet, if he isn't bothered then i know of a couple of forum members who would happily take his place.

If you know someone who is keen to take part, feel free to offer my space. Having a look at it and still mostly going over my head, would be better for you guys having someone else knowing more what they're doing.

If you know someone who is keen to take part, feel free to offer my space. Having a look at it and still mostly going over my head, would be better for you guys having someone else knowing more what they're doing.

Which team are you Hodge?  I'm on holiday until Thursday but if you really don't want to continue i'll have a look and see what I can do.

ok buddy, i've sent an email to woodsy who was first in line in the waiting list, he may take part ownership of your team tomorrow, you could get in touch with him and have a go at joint management or i can let him take over on his own, i'm sure he'd be cool either way and so would i. cheers buddy.

ok buddy, i've sent an email to woodsy who was first in line in the waiting list, he may take part ownership of your team tomorrow, you could get in touch with him and have a go at joint management or i can let him take over on his own, i'm sure he'd be cool either way and so would i. cheers buddy.

got the mail mate - and just made a change to the team (bye bye Peyton!) so guess it's transferred over ok

Hodge - happy to co-manage with you, it's all new to me too so learning as I go!

I don't know if anyone else visits nfl.com?

I play the weekly game where you predict who is going to win the games - forgot about it last week but have just played and set up a league if you guys fancy having a go? Search for 'OTIB' password is br1st0l

Had a quick look but, on mobile at least, the search function turned up no results for 'otib'.

Assume you're talking about the pick 'em game?

I've got Eli Manning if you're interested?Depends who you have to offer?

But re. the trades with Harry...really?? I think I'm ahead (else I wouldn't have pulled the trigger) but it's marginal.

Edit: just looked up your team (Packers?), and you basically have no one! You need to hit the waiver wires hard!!

I've got Eli Manning if you're interested?Depends who you have to offer?

But re. the trades with Harry...really?? I think I'm ahead (else I wouldn't have pulled the trigger) but it's marginal.

I can offer you a few wrs or rbs but i think you'll have all you need when the trades go through.

Both trades seem very heavily in your favour and i'm not sure why anyone would have agreed to them.  On both projected and current points totals you're well ahead and there are better players available to him on waivers than the ones he is getting from you.

I can offer you a few wrs or rbs but i think you'll have all you need when the trades go through.

Both trades seem very heavily in your favour and i'm not sure why anyone would have agreed to them.  On both projected and current points totals you're well ahead and there are better players available to him on waivers than the ones he is getting from you.

Have to say I agree, I saw the option to vote against too late though

the problem with looking at current points is it doesn't take into account games missed.

CJ Spiller should fly ahead of Forte in points scored now he's back from his preseason op.

Cooper for Colston is a push, both on a similar level, though Colston is the Saints top red zone target, and was their leading receiver through the first two weeks so should pick up in points once the Saints actually start performing.

Graham is clearly better than Fleener which is why I'm willing to make the other two trades, neither of which I'd make in isolation, but would do as part of this deal.

Honestly I'm not sure why I'm even having to try and defend this trade.

the problem with looking at current points is it doesn't take into account games missed.

CJ Spiller should fly ahead of Forte in points scored now he's back from his preseason op.

Cooper for Colston is a push, both on a similar level, though Colston is the Saints top red zone target, and was their leading receiver through the first two weeks so should pick up in points once the Saints actually start performing.

Graham is clearly better than Fleener which is why I'm willing to make the other two trades, neither of which I'd make in isolation, but would do as part of this deal.

No need to defend it to me, fair shout if you can get the trades done

I'd be more worried about Saints starting to perform, Colston got waived from my other team this week

First time I've played fantasy, I'm learning as I go along, might try a few cheeky trades as the season goes on

you've no need to defend it mate. That's whatthe vote button is for. If managers don't like it they can stop it.

the majority were happy with it. 

I've got a space in my team, and the other team that I'm using in another league - for the life of me I can't work out how to fill the spot.....help please!?

go to your team, on the top bar there's a tab named "players", click that and from there you can search for players and add them by clicking on them and hitting the + button.

I've got a space in my team, and the other team that I'm using in another league - for the life of me I can't work out how to fill the spot.....help please!?

i have the same, but a full squad. Not sure if it's some sort of bug with their website. I wouldn't worry about it. The limit is 15 so as long as you have 15 players (including defence) then it's all good.

Edit: You're Cam 39ers I think? In which case you have a full roster so no worries. It only shows my team having a space in game centre, not in the team view - assume it's the same for you?

Archived