IGNORED

Nfl Fantasy Football Otib League

ducky

go to your team, on the top bar there's a tab named "players", click that and from there you can search for players and add them by clicking on them and hitting the + button.

Thanks Howey - I'll take a look later

i have the same, but a full squad. Not sure if it's some sort of bug with their website. I wouldn't worry about it. The limit is 15 so as long as you have 15 players (including defence) then it's all good.

Edit: You're Cam 39ers I think? In which case you have a full roster so no worries. It only shows my team having a space in game centre, not in the team view - assume it's the same for you?

Yeah, 39ers is me.....tell me, do I have two kickers to choose from from what you can see? I can only see Robbie Gould on my app??

1 hour ago, Redman91bcfc said:

Let the playoffs begin...Disappointed I missed the trade deadline :(

First year of playing Fantasy.....presume that I'm out of this now, I don't have a game this weekend?

In the other league I'm in we're still going like a normal league.....confused!

1 hour ago, Redman91bcfc said:

Each league in FF can be set up to the league owners preference. It seems like a lot of teams have a bye week this week due to the playoff structure, so you'll have a game next week be it in the championship/consolidation section.

Have a look at this page in the home screen.

Capture.PNG

Thanks mate - can't see it from work and can't find it on the app, I'll check it out later

Archived