IGNORED

Fans Leaving Early

fabio

At 4-2 and 10 men you can hardly blame people if they want to beat the traffic home. The game was clearly dead and buried at that point. Happens all over the country.

Not sure it was completely dead. Agard missed an absolute sitter which would of made an interesting finish.

Fabio, can you tell me when I am allowed to leave please? Do I have to stay and clap the players or can I go on the final whistle? If we are 7-0 down with 2 minutes left can I leave then?

Also, if you have any preference on how I get home please let me know.

Quite right!

Build and they will come! people say.

Only. we're BCFC - we're building (a new ground) they came (and sat around me) and... well they won't be coming back again any time soon. Prob not even for dirty Leeds in the week.

They way some of the newbies were looking at each other at 2-3 and 2-4, with thought bubbles of 'We paid to see this?', they won't be back in a hurry. 10,000 before we know it. Prob better that way, too. Be like the old days! (ie under SoD).

First home game back in championship is shocking we played well and will be fine people leave early to away fans singing is there a fire drill bet the players felt great

No way! Usually it's the home fans sing that to us in the Dolman. They should get their own song

Fair enough people leaving early. I personally stay till the end for a few reasons. One of those is that even at 4-2 down, we could score 2 late goals and make it 4-4. Would never forgive myself if I missed such a moment!

Eh?

Im basing this on past experiences going back 29 years. No drama here

Yes, the past.

Saying we'll never be big is defeatist and tries to diminish the efforts of those trying achieve otherwise.

I'd like to suggest if it never happens then it will be, in large part, down to thousands having the same attitude as you.

Time may prove you right, but that isn't my point.

Archived