IGNORED

Fans Leaving Early

fabio

Criticism of Hamer , Fredericks and now Agard , please realise that these are human beings not virtual players on a video game .

Agard is on his way back from a serious injury , do you really expect him to be at 100% from the off ?

I am pleased he was in position to miss it .

I had doubts about Agard but towards the end of last season he proved clinical enough . Time will tell .

Are we not allowed to critcise players?

What is the point of the forum if we can't comment on players?

How can we discuss the performance if we can't criticise?

While there was much to be pleased with, there were several individual and collective errors commenting on which is necessary if we are to have a discussion about the game yesterday.

Sorry guys it was a bit of banter regarding the fact a lot left early some of the language clearly says I have affended some of you so my apologies for voicing my view. Hopefully Wednesday there will be reason to stay

OK, but don't do it again!

Criticism of Hamer , Fredericks and now Agard , please realise that these are human beings not virtual players on a video game .

Agard is on his way back from a serious injury , do you really expect him to be at 100% from the off ?

I am pleased he was in position to miss it .

I had doubts about Agard but towards the end of last season he proved clinical enough . Time will tell .

How am I criticising him? I haven't gone out and said **** me Agard was shit yesterday! Merely that there are times when I wonder whether he is a naturally gifted footballer or an athlete trained into a footballer.

There was a constant stream of people leaving after our fourth, we could see them walking past us to our left as they exited the ground. Can understand leaving with 5 minutes to go, but 20? At least it provided us with some sort of amusement as we played keep ball.

Texted my mate who left on 87 - still haven't heard from him.  :P

Can't deny I was tempted to leave early myself but me and my 12 y/o always play guess the amount of stoppage time (both said 3, not sure where 6 came from. 

It's nights like this that make football great, although I think a 3rd goal would probably have finished me off. Was seeing stars after celebrating the equaliser.

Pretty sad that your post is not about a great comeback tonight but to post about fans leaving early again. Get a life.

Not at all, solely saying great come back and just the reason I said what I said last week. I just hope more stay til the end to enjoy what we did tonight

Texted my mate who left on 87 - still haven't heard from him.  :P

Can't deny I was tempted to leave early myself but me and my 12 y/o always play guess the amount of stoppage time (both said 3, not sure where 6 came from.

It's nights like this that make football great, although I think a 3rd goal would probably have finished me off. Was seeing stars after celebrating the equaliser.

Should have been a lot more. 30 seconds for each sub, trainer on for Wilbs, and about 10 mins at least for the most time wasting I've witnessed in a very long time. They were at it right from the start.

Should have been a lot more. 30 seconds for each sub, trainer on for Wilbs, and about 10 mins at least for the most time wasting I've witnessed in a very long time. They were at it right from the start.

Not complaining Roger. Glad to see the officials actually do something about time wasting for a change.  Ref seemed to be wasting plenty of time himself faffing with his notebook and stopping quick free kicks being taken

I left early because I'd had a guts full of watching Reid and Burns who couldn't get in last seasons team in a lower league so what the **** is going on now.

Two goals in the last 6 mins doesn't cover over the fact that the squad is thread bare and needs sorting ASAP

can't tell if this is a joke or not...

If fans want to leave early that is there call. I had both my daughters with me tonight (9 and 7 and they were tired) and was leaving when Agard scored but then stayed. Im glad I did but if I had left two minutes earlier and missed the fight back....so what. Its my life, my money and most importantly.....MY CHOICE.

I left early because I'd had a guts full of watching Reid and Burns who couldn't get in last seasons team in a lower league so what the **** is going on now.

Two goals in the last 6 mins doesn't cover over the fact that the squad is thread bare and needs sorting ASAP

Seriously? You need to get a grip on reality pal, you've paid your cash so you can leave when you want but to slate the players is ridiculous.

Fact is the kids made the difference and ironically you would've seen that if you stayed, only time will tell if they are indeed good enough.

Archived