IGNORED

Fans Leaving Early

fabio

Build and they will come! people say.

Only. we're BCFC - we're building (a new ground) they came (and sat around me) and... well they won't be coming back again any time soon. Prob not even for dirty Leeds in the week.

They way some of the newbies were looking at each other at 2-3 and 2-4, with thought bubbles of 'We paid to see this?', they won't be back in a hurry. 10,000 before we know it. Prob better that way, too. Be like the old days! (ie under SoD).

Bearing in mind the crowd was only just over 14k do you really think there would have been many 'newbies' there? Probably a fair few displaced Williams regulars.

Fabio up yours mate I've been going down the gate since the old first division games and I dont appreciate people like you trying to be the super fan so with all respect **** off

Yep with you on this mate....All of us have paid the money to attend, it's not anyone's business when we decide to leave...and as others have said this happens at all 92 league clubs in the country, super fans every club has them

Build and they will come! people say.

Only. we're BCFC - we're building (a new ground) they came (and sat around me) and... well they won't be coming back again any time soon. Prob not even for dirty Leeds in the week.

They way some of the newbies were looking at each other at 2-3 and 2-4, with thought bubbles of 'We paid to see this?', they won't be back in a hurry. 10,000 before we know it. Prob better that way, too. Be like the old days! (ie under SoD).

Bearing in mind the crowd was only just over 14k do you really think there would have been many 'newbies' there? Probably a fair few displaced Williams regulars.

Yes I was struggling to see how anyone, anywhere in the stadium could work out how anyone in their vicinity could be a first timer (other than the fact they have thought bubbles!)

Fabio up yours mate I've been going down the gate since the old first division games and I dont appreciate people like you trying to be the super fan so with all respect **** off

I never realised by saying **** off to someone it was a mark of respect.

I will say that to my mum tomorrow when I visit her to show her how much I love her.

Well said mate

leave, don't leave, up to each fan to decide when he or she leaves

I pay for my season ticket every year like so many other fans. Sometimes I leave early, sometimes I stay til the very end to clap the team off etc - it's my choice and is not t for the likes of the bellend that started this thread to try and tell me otherwise. City til I die ( or unless I choose to stop supporting them ten minutes before I croak)

I can never understand why people leave early when they don't know what might happen in the end. A bit like leaving a cinema or theatre just before the final act/final 10 mins because the next train leaves in 15 minutes.

Did anyone see the footage of the Southend fans trying to stream back into Wembley in May, when in extra time and a goal down, they equalised and then won?

I can never understand why people leave early when they don't know what might happen in the end. A bit like leaving a cinema or theatre just before the final act/final 10 mins because the next train leaves in 15 minutes.

Did anyone see the footage of the Southend fans trying to stream back into Wembley in May, when in extra time and a goal down, they equalised and then won?

I didn't see it as turned TV off with three minutes left to beat the rush for the shitter.

Didn't take long for this to crop up. As mentioned above people pay their money they can leave when they want for whatever reason they want. Some people on here with their sense of being a better fan than others on here make me wonder sometimes do I even want to sit near them week in week out.

Get over it!

I actually thought relatively few people left before the end of the game - compared to many similar scenarios in seasons past.

About 30 people out of 14,000 head for the exits and you get "Is this a fire drill?"

No, it's nearly the end of the match, you unimaginative cockney *****.

I actually thought relatively few people left before the end of the game - compared to many similar scenarios in seasons past.

About 30 people out of 14,000 head for the exits and you get "Is this a fire drill?"

No, it's nearly the end of the match, you unimaginative cockney *****.

That jibe at City fans leaving was funny tho. Made me chuckle....

Mod edit. Please do not try and get round the swear filter

Wow. In my opinon it's wrong to leave that early. Superfan I'm not but love Bristol City I do and if I want to voice my opinon then I will just like you have so in the most polities of ways do one!!!!

Fabio, can you tell me when I am allowed to leave please? Do I have to stay and clap the players or can I go on the final whistle? If we are 7-0 down with 2 minutes left can I leave then?

Also, if you have any preference on how I get home please let me know.

When ever you want to leave point was it was shocking first home game back and people leave that early. It's not like we played bad is it!

Fabio, can you tell me when I am allowed to leave please? Do I have to stay and clap the players or can I go on the final whistle? If we are 7-0 down with 2 minutes left can I leave then?

Also, if you have any preference on how I get home please let me know.

When ever you want to leave point was it was shocking first home game back and people leave that early. It's not like we played bad is it!

I've never left a match early, I can't comprehend why you would, but then again I walk to and from the stadium so there's no need to get out before the rest. But to leave a match when you deem it lost is quite a strange ideology, would you stop coming to games if we were mathematically relegated with a few to spare? Do you leave when the game is won? I just don't understand,

Moments like this with Agard that make me question how much actual natural ability he has. Time will tell I guess.

Criticism of Hamer , Fredericks and now Agard , please realise that these are human beings not virtual players on a video game .

Agard is on his way back from a serious injury , do you really expect him to be at 100% from the off ?

I am pleased he was in position to miss it .

I had doubts about Agard but towards the end of last season he proved clinical enough . Time will tell .

Archived