IGNORED

Bcfc According To Ipswich Fans

Keith Welch

If you looked at the ground on Saturday, not knowing we sold as many as we were allowed, and our accounts, not knowing about SL, both would seem fair comment I suppose. The overall thrust is that they are at the very least surprised we will spend that much on one player.

Don't think you're sure at all, sounds like you were guessing and deliberately exaggerating to try and help your argument.

We all know Pitman's scored well wherever he's been.

I looked it up earlier in the season when yet another Brett Pitman thread got made on here! He def scored a few pens last season. Not sure exactly how many without trawling through stats.

If he ever scores 20 in the Championship I'll be impressed. And surprised.

Thing is with these established champ clubs like ipshit, florist, boro, wolves etc is that they think they have a divine right to a) sign all the best players and b) finish higher than "teams like Bristol". What our bidding the large transfer fee for Gray has done is make these perceived bigger clubs sit up and take notice - it threatens change to what they view as the natural order to things and they don't like it!

May I be the first to congratulate you on being the rapiest guy on the forum!

With some of the plonkers on here I'm not sure whether that's a compliment, or not....!

:laugh:  Are we aloud to make tractor jokes? Or do we suffer a nerf due to our own tractor skill?

Seriously though it's like navigating using notepad, pretty annoying. 

Of course, it's like us and the G*s calling each other inbreds, when we're from the same place!

With some of the plonkers on here I'm not sure whether that's a compliment, or not....!

Of course, it's like us and the G*s calling each other inbreds, when we're from the same place!

Its silly, maybe we should start showing more solidarity with our fellow bumpkin trash?  

tractor jokes get pretty annoying, we should look to build bridges with our fellow oppressed serfs, not tear them down. 

Name and shame, Spud. I feel a lynching coming on. Ever since Fordy mentioned a post to like ratio this place has got silly

Haha...I've missed all that mullarky and just worked it out...i'm at 4.39...is that good or bad? Surely gotta be worth more than Pitman and Gray put together :laughcont:

Archived