IGNORED

Bcfc According To Ipswich Fans

Keith Welch

I think that's actually a fairly well informed thread, for a forum.

There were lots of spaces, although it was sold out. Working on a reduced capacity for first few games.

Complimentary about the new stand and the ground. Odd that there were Ipswich fans who went to the game!

They make some very valid points tbh....don't see what the problem is. Tbf...our forum is one of the most ill informed when it comes to football when compared to many forums.

Really? I don't see too much about that thread that makes it look any different to any thread on here

Some complete stab in the dark, which was slightly corrected before someone comes in with anything like the truth

I love to that they think they got a bargain in Pitman, good luck with that one chaps. Must be tough for them, being the R*vers to Norwich, forever in their shadow

Is this because some on our forum have differing opinions to yourself?  :shutup:

Not at all Sodders...I like debate about football...whether agreeing or not. It's the inability to have a decent adult conversation or debate, and the constant churlish childlike remarks that are more common on here it seems. Something you wouldn't know about of course Sodders ;-)

Really? I don't see too much about that thread that makes it look any different to any thread on here

Some complete stab in the dark, which was slightly corrected before someone comes in with anything like the truth

I love to that they think they got a bargain in Pitman, good luck with that one chaps. Must be tough for them, being the R*vers to Norwich, forever in their shadow

Pitman for peanuts it seems...not bad considering what we are having to pay out for a less experienced Championship striker. No wonder they are laughing.

Other fans in 'knowing nothing about Bristol City' shocker. .

What do we know about Ipswhich?

They're known as the Tractor Boys, Cole Skuse plays for them. Mick McCarthy manages them. That's about as much as I know.

Who owns them? Who is there star player?

Small fee for a guy who got 14 goals? Yeah I'd be laughing too

Of course, with the exception of yourself Spud!

May as well start agreeing if people are going to start playing that game...yes of course Ashtonboy :P ...now run along and start studying the 3-5-2 formation, and all it's anomalies, and come back when you think you are worthy of consideration :P  ;) Plus I need a detailed report on the type of hair wax/gel SC is now using :yes:

Not at all Sodders...I like debate about football...whether agreeing or not. It's the inability to have a decent adult conversation or debate, and the constant churlish childlike remarks that are more common on here it seems. Something you wouldn't know about of course Sodders ;-)

I have no problem debating football, its all I ever talk about and I consider myself very reasoned and level headed about it. I just choose not to repeat myself over and over to the self proclaimed experts on here. :thumbsup:   

What do we know about Ipswhich?

They're known as the Tractor Boys, Cole Skuse plays for them. Mick McCarthy manages them. That's about as much as I know.

Who owns them? Who is there star player?

The point is I don't go around spouting uninformed nonsense about other clubs finances, yet there are thousands of tweets wide of the mark about us and our situation.

I have no problem debating football, its all I ever talk about and I consider myself very reasoned and level headed about it. I just choose not to repeat myself over and over to the self proclaimed experts on here. :thumbsup:   

It's difficult when they keep answering posts though ;-)

May as well start agreeing if people are going to start playing that game...yes of course Ashtonboy :P ...now run along and start studying the 3-5-2 formation, and all it's anomalies, and come back when you think you are worthy of consideration :P  ;) Plus I need a detailed report on the type of hair wax/gel SC is now using :yes:

Due to your unworldly intellect, insider knowledge, unmatchable wit and charisma, I fully acknowledge I will never be worthy in comparison to your own magnificence. :liar:

Archived