IGNORED

Leeds Fans

Buckobcfc

from where I was in the south stand back row they were far better than the city side of the atyeo not a dig just my opinion

From the Dolman the City side were much more animated first half. Sound doesn't carry brilliantly but we were definitely louder.

After their second they found their voice, but nothing special. Sheffield Weds are more impressive away from home.

Couldn't hear them from the other side of the Atyeo, even during the 2nd half when we were quite quiet. Sound clearly doesn't travel well from one side to the other

Agree. They sounded loud after the 2nd goal but then I think I was distracted by our own fans fighting with eachother.

from where I was in the south stand back row they were far better than the city side of the atyeo not a dig just my opinion

Tis a fair enough comment mate, and it's not a dig at all.

But honestly, in the Atyeo, we couldn't hear them for most of the game.

Only heard them when we went quiet in the 2nd half.

I thought the segregation outside the Atyeo was very very poor. It could very easily have kicked off there. If me and my mate were 10 years younger then it would have.

Awful segregation and very lucky things didn't escalate wildly.

I did like their.......... we're winning away. we're winning away, how shit must you be, we're winning away

and our........... He's one of your own , Jimmy Saville , he's one of your own.

Ha ha. One of your own was a great shout.

Nearly as good as "you're going home to a saville hospital".

holy shit were they good tonight some of the loudest fans I can remember even though it was 1 song on repeat

Holy shit? where have you been? 

More like: holy shit were they predictable; quiet before they scored and after we turnt it round 2-1; did they only have one song; were they mostly from Surrey/Essex/Wilts judging by their accents on their exit; did they just harp on about 'we are Leeds' etc - what does that mean to anyone these days?

Compared to Leeds of yesteryear they are an embarrassment (not surprising given their current plight and lack of anything to cheer about since Risdale sold his goldfish).

Compared to a real away following, they have fallen on hard times.

There was nothing, nothing holy shit about them at all fer me.

I thought the segregation outside the Atyeo was very very poor. It could very easily have kicked off there. If me and my mate were 10 years younger then it would have.

Yep, seperated by a row of a few stewards, what are they really going to do if it kicks off?

Awful planning by the club and could put people in danger. They're going to have to keep away fans in the ground for longer, especially clubs like Leeds.

Totally agree - couldn't believe the Leeds fans walking out with City from the Ateyo - temp rail in between until you goypt to the road when it was a free for all

They (authorities) won't get away with that all season and were lucky tonight

Archived