IGNORED

Leeds Fans

Buckobcfc

They were fairly loud Shocks - but you would expect that being 2 zip up away from home.

Sat in E27 of South Stand (dolman really as it says on ST) - they were loud in snippets and have to agree Leeds were louder than our own fans sat in Atyeo.  

Totally agree - couldn't believe the Leeds fans walking out with City from the Ateyo - temp rail in between until you goypt to the road when it was a free for all

They (authorities) won't get away with that all season and were lucky tonight

Made worse I wouldn't wonder by people leaving from the Dolman and goading them from behind a locked gate.

They were fairly loud Shocks - but you would expect that being 2 zip up away from home.

Yep, I agree Dave. And I'm sure they did seem loud to the rest of the ground (as seems to be the consensus). But honestly mate, from the Atyeo, we could hear nothing. We were singing most of the game, but clearly it's not quite travelling to the rest of the ground.

My conclusion is this :

If you don't wanna hear the away fans, make sure you're own stand is loud.

Totally agree - couldn't believe the Leeds fans walking out with City from the Ateyo - temp rail in between until you goypt to the road when it was a free for all

They (authorities) won't get away with that all season and were lucky tonight

It wasn't even as far as the road. The last steward was just by the ticket booth. One Leeds fan came raring over as soon as he got beyond the last steward. Came straight up to me and my mate and literally "wanted it". We just laughed at him and walked through, so he started looking for someone else.

All it would've taken was for 1 city fan to react to him and it would've been mayhem. Luckily, seems no one did.

But it was shocking segregation.

Is anyone concerned we have a capacity of roughly 16k this year and only got 14k again tonight against a club that are classed as a big pull?

Next year with 27k on hand (away support will have the whole atyeo I guess) - it will feel empty ?

If only attracting 15k to 18k, then I think the upper williams will be closed ??????

Is anyone concerned we have a capacity of roughly 16k this year and only got 14k again tonight against a club that are classed as a big pull?

Next year with 27k on hand (away support will have the whole atyeo I guess) - it will feel empty ?

If only attracting 15k to 18k, then I think the upper williams will be closed ??????

We sold all available tickets

Was a sell out, reduced capacity due to ongoing works and H+S issues

Didn't hear them til a 10 minute spell in the 2nd half when we were quiet.

You must have been sat in a different place to me, from the SS they were pretty much the only fans you could hear until we scored, I was very impressed with their support, fairplay. Our support was non existent for most of the match until we scored and it was electric then!

Didn't hear them from our end of the atyeo and surprised that the ss-ers could hear us over them. I suppose we are singing in tho the vacum left by the williams though

I think that's true, having the singing fans congregate at that end of the Atyeo means the sound is lost. From the SS our fans in the Atyeo, when in full voice, were quieter than the Leeds fans by some margin. At the end of the game the sound all round was brilliant however, but personally I think until the new stand is built you won't hear the Atyeo fans much, certainly not at the other end of the ground

I am with you on the lack of effective segregation.

Without 12 foot steel fencing and a two deep row of police between us I, like many aspiring firm members, find a severe lack of confidence to shout nasty things at opposing fans.

We should never be able to mix with them. And the big ones shouldn't be sold tickets at all.

Bums on seats last night was 12,200. Very poor if you ask me

Bums on seats last night was 12,200. Very poor if you ask me

Couldn't believe the amount of empty seats on Saturday and last night. Sell out my arse. Must have been 200 easily in the Atyeo plus loads more in other stands. What's going on?

I know there will always be ST holders who can't make it etc but it seems to be concentrated in little pockets of empty seats, not just random ones and twos

Couldn't believe the amount of empty seats on Saturday and last night. Sell out my arse. Must have been 200 easily in the Atyeo plus loads more in other stands. What's going on?

I know there will always be ST holders who can't make it etc but it seems to be concentrated in little pockets of empty seats, not just random ones and twos

As has been mentioned several times the first two games had a 14000 capacity as a bedding in period for the new stands. However every one of those was sold leaving 1800 unused last night.

As has been mentioned several times the first two games had a 14000 capacity as a bedding in period for the new stands. However every one of those was sold leaving 1800 unused last night.

We need this pinned as a subject heading. "reduced capacity - blame H&S"

So 13% of people who paid to attend, didn't? Seems massively high.

You don't see 2% empty seats in theatres or concerts when the show is sold out let alone 13%.

Not saying it's wrong just doesn't make sense to me. It's not like it's a fiver a ticket and you decide you can't be arsed and you'd rather stay home...

Archived