IGNORED

Cotts Is At Walsall Tonight

BRISTOL86

Don't know who pissed on your chips mate but I really couldn't give two shits if you believe it or not!

I never post anything about transfer rumours ans never have I claimed to be ITK, and if I made a thread about everything I saw about City on Twitter there'd be 5 new stories every day.

An acquaintance of mine who is a Walsall fan told me 'Steve Cotterill's sat two rows behind me'. After I posted here, I searched Twitter for Steve Cotterill thinking someone else might have thought to mention it, and found the tweet you referred to.

But hey - if it makes you feel big and clever to act like a dick, more power to you :)

Apologies.

I hope you didn't write that much if you are lying. Fair enough. Let's hope we aim for better.

Don't know who pissed on your chips mate but I really couldn't give two shits if you believe it or not!

I never post anything about transfer rumours ans never have I claimed to be ITK, and if I made a thread about everything I saw about City on Twitter there'd be 5 new stories every day.

An acquaintance of mine who is a Walsall fan told me 'Steve Cotterill's sat two rows behind me'. After I posted here, I searched Twitter for Steve Cotterill thinking someone else might have thought to mention it, and found the tweet you referred to.

But hey - if it makes you feel big and clever to act like a dick, more power to you :)

Don't justify yourself mate.

Wow! Give the OP a break guys, if he'd seen it on Twitter he'd have no reason not to say he saw it on Twitter..

FWIW, unsure on Bradshaw simply due to injury reasons. Surely that's who he was watching? Anyone else at Wallsall or Brighton? Wouldn't mind that Ince at Brighton!!

Or Lewis Dunk!

Wow! Give the OP a break guys, if he'd seen it on Twitter he'd have no reason not to say he saw it on Twitter..

FWIW, unsure on Bradshaw simply due to injury reasons. Surely that's who he was watching? Anyone else at Wallsall or Brighton? Wouldn't mind that Ince at Brighton!!

Agree. Rohan Ince looks decent.

Maybe just maybe he is taking the one chance he has to look at Brighton before we play them in October -- much more likely I would have thought.

That was my first thought also. Whoever is in the team, and whoever they are against, it is useful to see a team at first hand a few weeks before we play them.

If we aren't looking to add a marque striker signing after Gayle/Gray I wouldn't mind seeing us sign Bradshaw if Robinson is primarily going to be competition for Freeman. The lad definitely has promise and as a 4th striker I could definitely think of worse options to have, wouldn't be a huge expense and if he shines on the exposure to the championship then great. And being honest if the worst happened this season and we did drop we would have a ready made quality striker in the division below where Kodjia may want out if we drop and Wilbs probably is looking at his last season (playing a big on pitch role) this season I'd expect.

If we aren't looking to add a marque striker signing after Gayle/Gray I wouldn't mind seeing us sign Bradshaw if Robinson is primarily going to be competition for Freeman. The lad definitely has promise and as a 4th striker I could definitely think of worse options to have, wouldn't be a huge expense and if he shines on the exposure to the championship then great. And being honest if the worst happened this season and we did drop we would have a ready made quality striker in the division below where Kodjia may want out if we drop and Wilbs probably is looking at his last season (playing a big on pitch role) this season I'd expect.

I agree with some of that , but the drop , not a cat in hells chance !!!

I agree with some of that , but the drop , not a cat in hells chance !!!

I wouldn't like to think we would either, but it would just be as a contingency plan should the worst happen. I just honestly can't see Kodjia wanting to play in the division below. So we'd be pretty much left with Agard as a regular striker.

Remember when we signed a load of players from League 1 last season and how badly that worked out for us.

Could those slating/praising Sawyers and Bradshaw give us a more in-depth appraisal than I'm sure SC has? Sawyers has given us the runaround at their ground more than once, and if Cotterill wants him then he must see something in him. Equally if he doesn't, oh well.

Archived