IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

I don't blame him, don't get a chance like this too often! Discus thrower, if I remember correctly?

Correct... He was always a freak of nature growing up, I remember in year 8 sports day he did the shotput and threw it about x3 further than second in the year... Crazy how these people stand out at a young age 

When I'm in Miami in January the Dolphins are playing New England. Would quite like to go but tickets seem to range from $180 - $1,000 is this normal??! Possibly because the game is around Xmas / New Year it's very popular?

That sounds about right mate.  The Pats are a big draw, much like say man city playing away at stoke in the premier.  It'll be all down to where in the stadium the seats are, endzone being cheapest up to the big money for halfway line tickets.

You should try and checkout the 30 for 30 on them if you haven't already seen it. Some really good stuff. They aren't the team they were back then any more sadly. So much NFL talent in the team last year just squandered by the coaching staff...

But still -Gameday!! I can see this year having to rely on the Dolphins to carry my sporting hopes the way it's going for City.

Archived