IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

I like that. I think the Saints are in a transitional period too. I look forward to the day they transition out of it again.

Very much so, I'm afraid

Talk of Payton being enticed by Miami or Indianapolis after this season. I'd be inclined to let him go, and, sadly, take Brees with him. It's over, was fun while it lasted (been waiting since 86 for Saints to come good!), but it's time to start again

I can see a Packers/Patriots Superbowl this year. Both teams look imperious thus far. Still early(ish) I guess but even still...

One of them will mess up, but I wouldn't like to put any money on who it will be out of those two

Would love to see theBengals keep it going, Dalton has to win in January at some point. I can't wish any luck for Carolina or Atlanta, being in the NFC South!

Very much so, I'm afraid

Talk of Payton being enticed by Miami or Indianapolis after this season. I'd be inclined to let him go, and, sadly, take Brees with him. It's over, was fun while it lasted (been waiting since 86 for Saints to come good!), but it's time to start again

I agree. What they did was amazing but it's definitely over now and time to start again. Brees is fading away in front of our eyes and eating up half the salary cap in the process. Payton's once-ingenious play-calling seems ineffectual now and the less said about the defence the better.

I started following the Saints in 2005 (so Payton/Brees is all I've known) and I chose them because they ran so many interesting attacking plays. Those have dried up completely in the past few years and I wonder if we'll see their like again.

I agree. What they did was amazing but it's definitely over now and time to start again. Brees is fading away in front of our eyes and eating up half the salary cap in the process. Payton's once-ingenious play-calling seems ineffectual now and the less said about the defence the better.

I started following the Saints in 2005 (so Payton/Brees is all I've known) and I chose them because they ran so many interesting attacking plays. Those have dried up completely in the past few years and I wonder if we'll see their like again.

Loomis needs to go too - there have some disasters in the draft process that have set us back too. That and the ongoing battle with the Benson family on whether the old man is still capable of being in charge of a football team it all seems a bit of a mess. I like the way the Americans do it with the draft etc, but you have to look at the Pats and Packers as models of how to successfully run a franchise year after year. Maybe the Pats will bomb when Bellichick and Brady call it quits, but what a run they've had

Start again, from the bottom up and enjoy the ride! If you've only known it since 2005 then you're in for a shock! Hopefully we won't be as bad they call us the 'Aints' again!!

A big hello from Green Bay Wisconsin. I was at Madison today and saw the Badgers wim and tomorrow will be at Lambeau for the Packers. I have just met up with former Packers running back Ajman Green and he is so nice.

I will upload some pics when I get home 

Omg.... That game was just unbelievable.  The stand at the end was just one of the most emotional experiences of my life. Everyone in the ground knew that they would go for two if they scored and probably would have converted so the place just exploded when we held. 

Green Bay has some of the nicest people in the world that you could ever hope to meet and are just soowelcoming. I truly love being in this place and am now looking at coming back next year. 

Awesome just Awesome 

6 and 0

Did anyone see the end to the Michigan - Michigan State game this weekend?

If not, google it - especially if you're not a fan of Harbaugh and love seeing the faces of fans where you can't lose a game, but you did. Absolutely superb, having picked the Buckeyes as my college team earlier this year I have been trying to build a hatred towards the Wolverines....this helped!!

If not, google it - especially if you're not a fan of Harbaugh and love seeing the faces of fans where you can't lose a game, but you did. Absolutely superb, having picked the Buckeyes as my college team earlier this year I have been trying to build a hatred towards the Wolverines....this helped!!

It was one hell of an ending.  I'm also not a fan of Harbaugh, so very pleasing to watch.

What were the colts doing last night?  That was one of the worst conceived plays i've ever seen.  

It never happened, it's not real.

Omg.... That game was just unbelievable.  The stand at the end was just one of the most emotional experiences of my life. Everyone in the ground knew that they would go for two if they scored and probably would have converted so the place just exploded when we held. 

Green Bay has some of the nicest people in the world that you could ever hope to meet and are just soowelcoming. I truly love being in this place and am now looking at coming back next year. 

Awesome just Awesome 

6 and 0

Mr Hill tweeted this, looks like you're having a blast

TWEET

Archived