IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

Thanks both. I appreciate the responses.

watched a lot of games years and years ago and then stopped. Last year I watched, the superb, Friday Night Lights and got me watching again. Just wish I felt a love for a team as it would make it all more interesting

To me it sounds like you need the Pack in your life.

Quick question for the NLF enthusiasts who support a team:

Assuming you support City because of your family supporting them and therefore the passion running deep within, do you get excited or upset if your NLF team wins or gets beat? I 'chose' the Steelers but quickly realised I didn't give a damn how they got on and couldn't fake caring.

None of my family support City, my dad in fact is a Gashead (probably more on a wind up as he was a staunch Liverpool fan and followed them everywhere in his younger days). Like BS_3 Red says I probably get more upset if the Bears lose than City... these days I'm starting to care less and less about City, guessing priorities ar changing now plus I simply dont have time to attend so many games anymore.

The two biggest disappointments recently was the 2010 Championship game when we lost to the Packers (We should've gone onto win the Superbowl) and 2 seasons ago when the Rodgers threw a last gasp pass for a TD which took us out of the playoffs and sent them through... both heartbreaking.

******* Cheeseheads haha :( Oh and any defeat to the San Francisco 49ers as I have a genuine hate for them, just like I hate Swindle

None of my family support City, my dad in fact is a Gashead (probably more on a wind up as he was a staunch Liverpool fan and followed them everywhere in his younger days). Like BS_3 Red says I probably get more upset if the Bears lose than City... these days I'm starting to care less and less about City, guessing priorities ar changing now plus I simply dont have time to attend so many games anymore.

The two biggest disappointments recently was the 2010 Championship game when we lost to the Packers (We should've gone onto win the Superbowl) and 2 seasons ago when the Rodgers threw a last gasp pass for a TD which took us out of the playoffs and sent them through... both heartbreaking.

******* Cheeseheads haha :( Oh and any defeat to the San Francisco 49ers as I have a genuine hate for them, just like I hate Swindle

I love watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSHhohzylpk

EDIT

You must spend a lot of time upset these days

I love watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSHhohzylpk

EDIT

You must spend a lot of time upset these days

I'm quite optimistic under Fox we can improve ten fold...Now we got rid of that awful GM Emery and brought in Ryan Pace you can see the improvement already.

At the start of the season I was thinking 2-14 and now I believe we can go 8-8 purely because we've played the best teams on our schedule and only really have to Green Bay to contend with now... after our bye week we start with the Viks but Cutler is showing what he can do (finally since the 2010 season) and our D is rapidly improving

By the way, last week against the Lions was a travesty... Refs got 4 huge calls wrong

Wait till Rogers disappears one day and goes on the decline like Manning... fans will leave in droves ;)

We have sold out every game for nearly 50 years and during that time we have had some truly awful periods.....80's for one.  

Quick question for the NLF enthusiasts who support a team:

Assuming you support City because of your family supporting them and therefore the passion running deep within, do you get excited or upset if your NLF team wins or gets beat? I 'chose' the Steelers but quickly realised I didn't give a damn how they got on and couldn't fake caring.

I chose City, no City blood in my family at all. I also chose the Saints - Saints losing to City losing.....just doesn't compare

I picked the Saints as they were hopeless and I enjoyed watching the games, needed to have someone to get behind

I chose City because I loved football and wanted to follow my local team and be able to watch them

For me you can't compare the two

Although, whisper it, I don't get that pissed off if City lose. As long as those close to me are all still breathing I'm more concerned about that kind of stuff nowadays!

All the bandwagoner Cheeseheads will be out for that one then....

How do you know how to class a bandwagon cheesehead?  I've never been to watch them buty i sure wouldn't class myself as someone who has jumped on a bandwagon?  the sport is still pretty unwatched over here, i think everyone still has the right to support who they want.

Have you got your stub from Tennessee away from 05 - if not, you've got no chance....

Of course I have........not. :laugh:

Tickets should not be a problem anyway if you are quick. I will just buy a three game season ticket and then sell the other tickets for face value. 

How do you know how to class a bandwagon cheesehead?  I've never been to watch them buty i sure wouldn't class myself as someone who has jumped on a bandwagon?  the sport is still pretty unwatched over here, i think everyone still has the right to support who they want.

I know quite a few bandwagon cheeseheads, who were fans of other franchises before Green Bay became relatively dominant in recent memory... jumping ship so to speak.

Personally cant stand Green Bay anyway.

I know quite a few bandwagon cheeseheads, who were fans of other franchises before Green Bay became relatively dominant in recent memory... jumping ship so to speak.

Personally cant stand Green Bay anyway.

Fair enough, I'd agree that once you have picked a team, you stick with it through good and bad times. 

Must be very ddifficult if you happen to pick the bears tho.

Well after last weeks blowout v Clemson, Miami had a wild finish v Duke last night:clapping:

The U!

A bit of a sidenote if anyone's interested in college football history there's a group on FB called 'Ghosts of the Orange Bowl' it's a good read with a lot of photos about the history of the Orange Bowl. As a lot of people on there say the 'Canes and Dolphins haven't really done anything since they left the stadium.

2 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

'There could be a lot of rugby going on here!'

Very exciting to watch, fair shout to them.  The officials are being called into question, there were a few things that could have been called.  

I've only started watching college football the last 2 seasons and there are times when it seems much more exciting than the nfl.

Archived