IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

3 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

To hours til we finf out next year's IS games.  

Strong rumours of the Packers coming over to play the skins....... 

Well the strong rumours were shit.  

Like I care anyways. I will be heading over to Lambeau next year to see a proper game and not a watered down version at Wembley.

https://twitter.com/ukpackers

On 27/10/2015, 15:46:43, northsomersetred said:

Announcement from rumour control

Redskins playing back to back games in London next year with the home game v GB

Hope it's true:cool::clapping:

3 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

To hours til we finf out next year's IS games.  

Strong rumours of the Packers coming over to play the skins....... 

22 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Well the strong rumours were shit.  

Like I care anyways. I will be heading over to Lambeau next year to see a proper game and not a watered down version at Wembley.

https://twitter.com/ukpackers

Well i was 100% wrong:facepalm::whistle::sad26::ph34r:

I don't know about anyone else but there's nothing there that makes me want to do an IS game next season. Gutted really:disapointed2se:

@BS3_RED hope you have another great trip

20 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Well i was 100% wrong:facepalm::whistle::sad26::ph34r:

I don't know about anyone else but there's nothing there that makes me want to do an IS game next season. Gutted really:disapointed2se:

@BS3_RED hope you have another great trip

I will do. Im hoping to tie a home game with a road game. It will all depend on the schedule but i am hoping to do either Chi town, Minnesota or Washington on the road. 

Well 24yrs ago today i saw my first live NFL game, Detroit v Bears in the old Silverdome. Embarrassingly enough i don't really remember much about the late 3rd and 4th quarter:facepalm:. I was invited into a corporate box through a relative, free food and booze :fear:and to have a 'Limey' who knew a lot about football in the box was a bit of culture shock!! Oh and the best thing, the box was next to the Ford family's box. Seeing Barry Sanders in the flesh was something else as well.

It was also the first game after 'Thumbs Up' Mike Utley was injured and paralyzed from the chest down. I actually met him the following year at the Thanksgiving Day game in the Silverdome vs the Oilers, though this time i was sober:clapping:

1 hour ago, BS3_RED said:

I hate sport some times,  today is one of those times 

Went to bed with the Detroit and Carolina part of my acca in the bag, was planning on how I was going to spend the winnings.....**** you Green Bay, **** you

Can only presume that something has happened to @Dark Wood Covert, had visions of him really crowing on here this morning about it all!

No idea what happened here......

......or here

11 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

Yeah I love sport sometimes ;)

9 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Went to bed with the Detroit and Carolina part of my acca in the bag, was planning on how I was going to spend the winnings.....**** you Green Bay, **** you

Can only presume that something has happened to @Dark Wood Covert, had visions of him really crowing on here this morning about it all!

No idea what happened here......

......or here

I'm here, what a ******* win! I did say Da Bears were slowly becoming a very good side after a period of transition. The tell tale signs that we would beat Green Bay was the very narrow defeat to the Broncos

11 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Didn't I tell you Cousins was the man?! Another cracking win mate....

You did mate in fairness, Thought the defense were great last night apart from a few mistakes in the 4th. Given how bad the others are every chance we can win the division!

30 minutes ago, Super said:

You did mate in fairness, Thought the defense were great last night apart from a few mistakes in the 4th. Given how bad the others are every chance we can win the division!

To be fair, I didn't think he'd have you in this position 12 months later, but he seems a much better fit than RG3

You've got every chance, although December is when the Giants tend to wake up and play their best football

On another note - Jonny Football, has he put the final nail in his coffin with his bye week partying? Coming off the back of his best game the week before it seems that the kid just won't learn his lesson

Another wasted talent heading for the scrap heap too early

7 hours ago, Woodsy said:

On another note - Jonny Football, has he put the final nail in his coffin with his bye week partying? Coming off the back of his best game the week before it seems that the kid just won't learn his lesson

Another wasted talent heading for the scrap heap too early

Didn't he lie about the video and get others to lie about it as well?

Blokes an idiot.

12 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Didn't he lie about the video and get others to lie about it as well?

Blokes an idiot.

Apparently so, not long after getting busted having a massive argument with his gf on the side of the road after a few lemonades....kids got to learn sometime, yeah!?

So, just reading about the end of the Cleveland game last night.....a kick 6!? Are Cleveland doomed to forever waddle in a foul smelling cesspit of their own making? I can't help but have a soft spot for them, but their fans must have had a gutsful by now!

Also, talk on nfl.com about Chip Kelly to Tennessee in January. Surely he'll go back to college, UCLA,  I think it was were interested?

Archived