IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 21:16, northsomersetred said:

Only Rams confirmed for the LA move so far, but the Chargers can join them if they want?

What I don't understand, why not the Raiders?? Surely must be one of the biggest supported 'franchises' over there, doesn't it make sense for them to play in one of the bigger markets? Be good to see the LA Rams again, Dickerson 29 was one of the first shirts I remember seeing as a kid. He was the player I'd always draw - never really worked out why I'm not a Rams fan really!

T

10 hours ago, cityboy said:

So St Louis and San Diego both becomes Los Angeles then. Been on the cards for a while. I wonder which two teams voted against? Oakland I imagine, but the other one?

9 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Only Rams confirmed for the LA move so far, but the Chargers can join them if they want?

What I don't understand, why not the Raiders?? Surely must be one of the biggest supported 'franchises' over there, doesn't it make sense for them to play in one of the bigger markets? Be good to see the LA Rams again, Dickerson 29 was one of the first shirts I remember seeing as a kid. He was the player I'd always draw - never really worked out why I'm not a Rams fan really!

There's an excellant article in the Guardian about this. I know it's part and parcel of the NFL that teams do move city but what of the fans left behind? Do they not matter?

Article

1 minute ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Nothing in particulars, some I know are getting carried away. I just dont want the Packers to win nothing ;)

Steelers fans are talking about winning SB number 8 next season already, they haven't even won number 7 yet

Big Ben is not as young as he used to be, it took them 20yrs to find a decent QB to replace Bradshaw, going on that SB's 7&8 are going to be a long time coming.

Archived