IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

Bit gutted for the Panthers after the season they've had, but I'm sure they will come again

If I was Peyton I'd walk away now, it can't get better than leaving winning the big one. Didn't catch any of the game, sounds like a defensive master class from Denver

So is anyone planning on heading over next season to catch a game?

I am hoping the schedule is kind as I want to catch two games this time. One on the road and one at Lambeau. If the schedule works out that game on the road will be the skins.

9 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

I am hoping the schedule is kind as I want to catch two games this time. One on the road and one at Lambeau. If the schedule works out that game on the road will be the skins.

I'm planning on going over for Thanksgiving and doing Indiana at Michigan and then Michigan at Ohio oh if there's a game in Detroit I may venture into Ford Field:yes:

On 2/21/2016 at 04:02, BS3_RED said:

I already planned on watching the next season. Who's your bet?

Just a quick note to say that we have two American Football Teams in Bristol. Aztecs and Apache.

We play out at the Filton Wise Campus where the Flyers, Bristol City Womens team and the City academy are based.

We are always looking for people interested in the sport to come try out, help out in other ways or just watch.

http://www.aztecs.co.uk/

2 hours ago, nathredwood said:

Just a quick note to say that we have two American Football Teams in Bristol. Aztecs and Apache.

We play out at the Filton Wise Campus where the Flyers, Bristol City Womens team and the City academy are based.

We are always looking for people interested in the sport to come try out, help out in other ways or just watch.

@nathredwood do you play?

7 hours ago, nathredwood said:

The link doesn't seem to be working.

15 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

I played on and off from 84-99, the good old days when you could hit!

This sounds like a comment from one of our senior players/coaches.

You probably hit some of them in your time...

As a TE i've taken a few big ones though! Linebackers love a defencless receiver!

On 21/02/2016 at 20:02, BS3_RED said:

I've managed to convince the future wife that San Diego is lovely in September.... So glad the Chargers are staying put for another year or she would have been really suspicious with a last minute change to LA!

On 04/03/2016 at 09:15, nathredwood said:

I've managed to convince the future wife that San Diego is lovely in September.... So glad the Chargers are staying put for another year or she would have been really suspicious with a last minute change to LA!

21st April is the date I am waiting for, thats when the schedule is out. 

8 hours ago, Just Red said:

I've recently purchased the NFL Madden game for the Play Station to help with understanding the game. It really is addictive although somewhat complicated.

Does it keep stopping for adverts ?

Archived