IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

Probably the best playoff game i've seen. Larry Fitzgerald, again an outstanding performance from imo one of the greatest receivers ever to play the game. He doesn't get the coverage he deserves, I taken an interest in him since he was at Pittsburgh, if he'd been at a different team i think he's coverage etc would've have been a lot more high profile.

Please, please, please someone do the Cheetahs.

Some old photos i came across today of my trip to SB 40, I did SB30 as well before the digital age kicked of!, tried for permission from the boss for SB50 but we've had 3 kids between SB's 40 & 50, so it was a polite refusal:facepalm:

edit: the bottom photo is The Rolling Stones during the half time show, i wasn't to bothered about it but a few of my friends including my wife thought i was a bit mad as i wasn't going to watch it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9 minutes ago, BoonerNC said:

the nerves are getting the better of me, #keeppounding more beers

Hope the Panthers win, I like Seattle but the Panthers impressed not only with their play but also how SuperCam and co. always gave a ball to a young fan after a scoring a TD... Its a nice touch,

Should be a good game so good luck :) 

3 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Hope the Panthers win, I like Seattle but the Panthers impressed not only with their play but also how SuperCam and co. always gave a ball to a young fan after a scoring a TD... Its a nice touch,

Should be a good game so good luck :) 

yes, he's certainly come a long way this season and hopefully four or five lucky kids will go home today with a souvenir :clapping: 

Archived