IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

3 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Warning Luddite alert!!

A quick question for those of you that stream games from sites. As the game i want to watch tonight is not on blackout on Gamepass, i've linked my laptop to my tv with a HDMI lead an the quality is superb, but when i stream games the quality is no where near as good and gets very pixelated at times. Is this normal or am i missing something?

No. That's pretty common bud. 

5 hours ago, howey_ducky said:

How bad are we (packers)?

Watch us win the super bowl. .....

I hope so mate i really do or the Panthers or the Cards. Don't think i could watch the Cheetahs win another one. In the 30+yrs i've been watching i've never had such disdain for a team and in particular it's head coach.

I can't remember what SB it was, but it was the one where for the 1st time a whole team got introduced together, i think it was v NYG, i thought that was a great idea and they were the underdogs but they've gone on from that to, in my eyes, bring a great stain on the game with their antics and last night's OT coin toss was great:shifty:

On 27/12/2015 at 18:48, northsomersetred said:

Warning Luddite alert!!

A quick question for those of you that stream games from sites. As the game i want to watch tonight is not on blackout on Gamepass, i've linked my laptop to my tv with a HDMI lead an the quality is superb, but when i stream games the quality is no where near as good and gets very pixelated at times. Is this normal or am i missing something?

I use Chromecast to play Gamepass on my TV (straight from the app on my phone) and the quality is pretty much HD without any buffering at all. If you're not streaming this way, I'd highly recommend it! 

I am off to bed in 30 mins with the intention of watching the North be decided at stupid o'clock. Come on Packers. Though if we lose we play the skins in Washington which would be an easier tan the Seahawks at Lambeau

1 minute ago, Super said:

Finished in a bit of form your lot didn't they?

Yeah, ended it quite nicely I guess

Will be interesting to see if Payton stays now, sounds like they will give him permission to talk to other teams. Read last night he fancies the Giants. I was all for letting him and Brees go at one point, then Brees tops the yardage charts again. I think we can survive without Payton, but not without Brees right now. Defense minded coach needed, because we are absolute bobbins that side of the ball

Archived