IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

2 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

T

There's an excellant article in the Guardian about this. I know it's part and parcel of the NFL that teams do move city but what of the fans left behind? Do they not matter?

Article

Ah, it all makes sense now. Hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks for posting 

Just read about 6 pages and not one mention of my newly supported team the Cheifs, quite new to NFL and although there is a lot to take in I'm getting there. Chiefs not won a playoff game in 23 seasons? And now on a winning streak of 10. I must be their lucky mascot. Chiefs to win SB50 :clapping:Seems as if many are tipping us to have a decent chance?

5 hours ago, Just Red said:

Just read about 6 pages and not one mention of my newly supported team the Cheifs, quite new to NFL and although there is a lot to take in I'm getting there. Chiefs not won a playoff game in 23 seasons? And now on a winning streak of 10. I must be their lucky mascot. Chiefs to win SB50 :clapping:Seems as if many are tipping us to have a decent chance?

Certainly have some momentum going into the game on Saturday, and I doubt there is a non Pats fan out there who don't want you to smash that odious bunch up

I wish you all the best, but I'm sure the Cheetahs will find a way to win.....

11 hours ago, Just Red said:

Just smash the Cheetahs!

On 1/14/2016 at 06:28, Just Red said:

I really really really hope that you win.  As with most non Cheatahs fans, I love to see them get a good hiding.

Check the balls are inflated, check there are no cameras on your play books and scramble the signal on your headsets.  Just the basic things that you need to do when playing them.

10 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Thats probably one of the best quality streams ive ever seen

I too was quite surprised. I'm used to streaming f1 so sort of know what to look for. Always better to find personal streamers rather than through those dodgy sites.  Found it with a quick google search which led me to reddit and it was on there.

It's absolutely unbelievable isn't it? How the luck always goes there way? Take the luck out of this game and it's almost a different outcome. 

I'm gutted as had we just been a little more cynical they were there for the taking. I'm not even a expert with this sport, my experiences are basically watching the super bowl for the past few years and catch the highlights show sometimes and watch the games at Wembley on TV. But even I could see how poor the time management was by us, it took over 5 mins to score the last TD and that left us with a minute at the end where somehow the cheetahs got lucky yet again. 

All through the game it took an age togo forward.

Smith just found himself running about with no one to pass to. 50 passes and it came to nothing. 

*sorry if my terminology isn't quite right, still learning.

46 minutes ago, Just Red said:

It's absolutely unbelievable isn't it? How the luck always goes there way? Take the luck out of this game and it's almost a different outcome. 

I'm gutted as had we just been a little more cynical they were there for the taking. I'm not even a expert with this sport, my experiences are basically watching the super bowl for the past few years and catch the highlights show sometimes and watch the games at Wembley on TV. But even I could see how poor the time management was by us, it took over 5 mins to score the last TD and that left us with a minute at the end where somehow the cheetahs got lucky yet again. 

All through the game it took an age togo forward.

Smith just found himself running about with no one to pass to. 50 passes and it came to nothing. 

*sorry if my terminology isn't quite right, still learning.

Nothing wrong with your terminology mate.  We're not from America so we can get away with explaining it slightly differently to how the US commentators call it.

Good first half by the Pack. We have 1 experienced  wide out (Jones) but two kids with a lot to prove to be starters next year (Janis and Abberedis) and so far they are doing everything they can. We need Lacy and Starks to get into the game and if they do I think we can win this.

Very proud with that performance and on a different night the score could have been very different. I thought Janis and Abberedis both stepped up and what a hail mary at the end of regulation. Once again it came down to a coin toss but thats how it goes. Overall I thought we were the better team but i am used to that being a City fan as well.

I thought the refs ballsed up a couple of call including their last TD in regulation that should have been flagged for holding but I am sure we have got away with one or two as well over the year. Well donr Cards and I hope you win it.

Archived