IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

4-0. Let's go Packers

Our D really stepped up yesterday and it was pleasing to see us stop the run.  The 9ers has had our number the last few times we have played them so I am really happy with this. 

Blimey even the Saints won doing us a favour as well. We'll have a happy Woodsy on here today for a change!!

Anytime, Super - anytime. Always nice to beat those Cowgirls

Just had a quick scan of the highlights, that's the way to win a game in overtime....no messing, 80 yds, get it over and done with and let everyone go to bed

I'd really appreciate it if someone would stop the Falcons though please.....

Nearly had a little bet on them myself, but with no Luck and had read that Hasselbeck had been ill all week so didn't bother. Well done, Emersons!

O'Brien next on the chopping block? Seems he can't make his mind up who the QB should be. Not good

That no 1 pick was a curse, taking Clowney was clearly the wrong choice looking back on it now, not really necessary when you have JJ Watt, and defence still doesnt look great.

Bet they wish they took Carr or Bridgewater now.

That no 1 pick was a curse, taking Clowney was clearly the wrong choice looking back on it now, not really necessary when you have JJ Watt, and defence still doesnt look great.

Bet they wish they took Carr or Bridgewater now.

Absolutely - what a difference that would've made to them. Clowney seemed like an odd choice, as you said - it wasn't a position of need for them

if possible, can you give a small write up of your experience over there?

It's on my bucket list. Have a great time. 

Yeah of course I can mate.  A little gutted I miss a City game but I so just want to get on the plane and get to Green Bay.  

Good effort from the Redskins certainly improving. Anyone know how The Saints got on?! Sorry Woodsy!

You've nothing to crow about, Super. Losing to the ******* Falcons. I was all set to come on here and big you up today, but you let everyone down

1-4, gulp! About time I started having a look at the College game, see who will be on my wish list for 6th pick next draft.....

You've nothing to crow about, Super. Losing to the ******* Falcons. I was all set to come on here and big you up today, but you let everyone down

1-4, gulp! About time I started having a look at the College game, see who will be on my wish list for 6th pick next draft.....

They are 5-0 any we don't travel well!!

Archived