IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

Drew Brees shoulder injury looks like it will see him done for the season, at 36 do you think that's him finished?

Not read that he's done for the season, 'a few games' was what I read last night. As for finished, I think Saints should make that decision for him, especially if we're 0-6 when he comes back

Choice for Saints is whether to give McCown a go, or hand the ball to Grayson and see what he can do. I'd go with the rookie, nothing to lose this season, unfortunately

I don't think the Bucs result was all that surprising to be honest. Now the Raiders result on the other hand....

Blimey - rub it in mate!!

Raiders will surprise a few this year I think, was a big win against the Ravens. They were my outside tip, 0-2!

Jets defence looking immense. 

Mustn't allow myself to get optimistic. Mustn't allow myself to get optimistic. Mustn't allow myself to get optimistic....

Couldn't sleep last night and watched some of it, Colts blew some good opportunities especially the ten min drive only for the guy to fumble it on the goal line!

Supporting the Dolphins is a lot like supporting City. Seasons start with, seemingly well founded, optimism only to see that feeling crushed within the first few weeks!

Two divisional games next, which I felt a lot more confident about before watching the first two performances of the season!!

Jets defence looking immense. 

Mustn't allow myself to get optimistic. Mustn't allow myself to get optimistic. Mustn't allow myself to get optimistic....

Read something on Bleacher Report last night - one of the journalists had a text from a NFL head coach along the lines of 'the Jets are for real'

Don't get too optimistic, don't get too optimistic, don't get too optimistic....

Archived