IGNORED

Cotterill says... Stay until the end

kmpowell

All steve  cotts is saying is WE want the team to give it there all for 90 plus mins and he wants us to do the same, that it is nothing outrageos or wrong just keeping the club at its most possitive together on and off the pitch .the clubs like leeds man city mostlly northern clubs do this week in week out we dont ..we only give total support when things are going well . When its not working as we like it the ground tenses up and we as fans go quiet its not hard to understand the gaffers comments. He has built a dream for us over 2 seasons and now needs full fan committment to make it hapoen in the championship which is a top division in the world let  alone the uk.  He is trying to get the city to rise up and give it there all , he can only try his best to get on a roll and that is getting the fans right in with it come what may. He has experienced forest a big club and we are not in that league yet ,but he has seen the fans and we need to back ,

HIM up with good crowds and lots of noise no matter what is Happening on the pitch we really need to upgrade our support as the support is what it takes to lift team performance and that keeps us all happy

I am happy with cotts

We really do need to up our support

What happened when we lost 0-6 at home to Cardiff if loud support makes a difference. It doesn't lets be fair, it's nice to have a loud crowd but the reality is, it's the manager and the players that will determine the outcome of the games. It's one of those myths that get trotted out when the team is not doing so well.

Flawed logic; no one has claimed it wins games on its own. It does make a difference though, I guarantee.

http://www.soccerstatistically.com/blog/2013/7/15/goal-time-analysis.html

someone has done a study into goal times and here is a graph, safe to say that some of the highest goal frequency times are at the end of a game. Now considering that when you go to football, the teams objective is to score the most and the most enjoyable moments in a game (imo) is when your team scores it seems counter intuitive to deliberately miss one of the highest chances to see goals.

Family reasons and job reasons I can understand, but when you have built an afternoon/ day around going to a game, then getting back 30 minutes earlier wouldn't matter to me.

I will never understand why some sports supporters always leave before the end. Do they do the same if they go to the cinema and theatre? No.

Do they get home any earlier? Unlikely and certainly not more than a few minutes difference.

Bus and train times may play a part. If so, send your info/needs to David Lloyd as he is co-ordinating this sort of data in the Club's efforts to provide more public transport to and from Ashton Gate.

Come on City supporters, let's give the team our backing by staying to the end, even if some times it will be a bitter end.

When you live 30 miles away and have to go to work you have no choice !

Archived