IGNORED

Woodsy's big day match day thread...

Fordy62

How much injury time will there be?

Are any of the guests leaving early?

Can Woodsy manage a late late equaliser?

Are the pies any good?

What train was Aizoon on?

Did the bridesmaids go 3-5-2?

Did the bride wear purple and lime?

All important match day questions not covered on this thread. It's not good enough and just goes to show what happen when Havanatopia doesn't start things off the right way.

Did the vicar send anyone off?

Ok, so lets look at this and come up with  an account of the days play.

Woodsy is in the starting line-up and hopes to score on his debut.

He has his instructions to terrorise the opposition and rip them apart down the middle. Suddenly a ball comes in from the left but he shoots one prematurely a foot wide and into the gathered home crowd, This has caused a sticky situation as Uncle Tetbury has taken one to the right temple. Not to be downhearted Woodsy is now up and running with confidence and now as another opportunity is created and comes in over the top he deposits it into the onion bag with aplomb. He's scored at last and is off down the right on a celebration only his Granny would be proud of. Now full of confidence we can only recall those days when he was always a tad loose at the rear but would always take one for his team mates.

His progression from being an outright flanker to a "fox in the box" is nothing short of astounding.

He's up and away and on the voyage to becoming a legend in his own lunchtime.

Good luck fella !!

Blimey - I am honoured to have my own thread on here! 

Can I just confirm the bloke in the pic isn't me, although he looks more like Max Branding than I do @Super

Mrs Woodsy did say 'yes, yes, yes' I can happily report. In true newly wed style, the good lady is watching Dexter, whilst I listen to the football....and I've got a pass for the England game tomorrow night too. Not only got married on international weekend, as the girls are back at school we're going to do the honeymoon in May, after the season is finished

Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing  - she's a good 'un!

Blimey - I am honoured to have my own thread on here! 

Can I just confirm the bloke in the pic isn't me, although he looks more like Max Branding than I do @Super

Mrs Woodsy did say 'yes, yes, yes' I can happily report. In true newly wed style, the good lady is watching Dexter, whilst I listen to the football....and I've got a pass for the England game tomorrow night too. Not only got married on international weekend, as the girls are back at school we're going to do the honeymoon in May, after the season is finished

Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing  - she's a good 'un!

Good work, fella.  Seriously all the best for the future.  

Feel free to pm any (ahem) matchday photos    :shocking:

You need to stop smoking crack........ ;) We wouldn't let any Cam in the Snooty Fox....... :)

I got kicked out of there one night, was a Listers do.....as the bloke on the Fast Show used to say, I was very, very drunk. Fair to say the locals didn't warm to me, I suspect Massive was possibly one of them!!

I got kicked out of there one night, was a Listers do.....as the bloke on the Fast Show used to say, I was very, very drunk. Fair to say the locals didn't warm to me, I suspect Massive was possibly one of them!!

Now you have revealed your secret identity... there will be a wanted poster of you in there from opening time today.... ;)

Now you have revealed your secret identity... there will be a wanted poster of you in there from opening time today.... ;)

I had hair when the incident happened, they'd never believe it was the same bloke!

Wow def punching above your weight there Woodsy!! Great picture mate

Ha, I'm often told that I'm punching above my weight....!

Not sure if this will work - but to put the rumours to bed, and for anyone on here who I've pissed off over the years and feel like they want to give me a slap next time they see me.....!  

Wedding.jpg

Congrats to you all. What a smashing lil family!

BTW, did you have food vouchers and somewhere to put your beer down? If so, might be worth sending a tweet to Dave Lloyd... 

Congrats to you all. What a smashing lil family!

BTW, did you have food vouchers and somewhere to put your beer down? If so, might be worth sending a tweet to Dave Lloyd... 

Thank you!

We had food left over, even a couple of ciders....having that for my tea tonight!

Archived