IGNORED

Bucksred has died

Dollymarie

Blimey - very few of us on here know each other in real life, but as much as we bicker on here it does feel like a bit of a family and you do get to know people (in an odd way)

RIP Bucks, another more than decent poster taken way to soon. Big love to Mrs Bucks, remember the good times of which I'm sure there were many x

Blimey - very few of us on here know each other in real life, but as much as we bicker on here it does feel like a bit of a family and you do get to know people (in an odd way)

RIP Bucks, another more than decent poster taken way to soon. Big love to Mrs Bucks, remember the good times of which I'm sure there were many x

How true

Ok I'm going to start something now that I am sure Bucks would agree with

My name is Tony Jones originally from Wyatts Close in Nailsea and I am an alcoholic Quantity Surveyor who has the hotties for Dollymarie Day (also from Nailsea) and her Mum because she has a pension.

Ok I'm going to start something now that I am sure Bumemorialld agree with

My name is Tony Jones originally from Wyatts Close in Nailsea and I am an alcoholic Quantity Surveyor who has the hotties for Dollymarie Day (also from Nailsea) and her Mum because she has a pension.

Might make a better new thread, rather than using a memorial thread.

Have just spoken to Sharon. 

Shes as ok as she can be. She's waiting for the post mortem to confirm that it was a heart attack. There's a chance it could have been something like an aneurism.

When I told her how many people had replied to this thread, she got very emotional, but I said that it just shows how highly regarded Bucks was. I am going to put the link to this thread on her Facebook page, so she can read it.

His funeral is going to be a week on Friday (the 18th) in the afternoon. I'll get full details tomorrow, she has to make sure the coroner will definitely have done everything that needs to be done.

She said to pass on her thanks to all of you. I've told her the chatroom on a match day is just not going to be the same.

I'll keep in touch. 

Or, Big Tone, choose a poster you are happy to confide in, and do a private message.. for those not keen on divulging to all and sundry.

And Big Tone... considering Marie is posting this thread on Face Book... you better get ready for all the admiring solicitations now my babber :)  . 

You might want to check in with Tone on that idea first Marie.. just a thought.. as much as its a goodun in principle. 

Really sad to hear this news, I didn't know Bucks and don't recognize him from the photo despite 30 odd years of following City home and away (just shows how massive our support is eh Bucks) but the respect he has generated from fellow Reds speaks volumes for the guy.

God Bless Bucks and love to your family.

Have just spoken to Sharon. 

Shes as ok as she can be. She's waiting for the post mortem to confirm that it was a heart attack. There's a chance it could have been something like an aneurism.

When I told her how many people had replied to this thread, she got very emotional, but I said that it just shows how highly regarded Bucks was. I am going to put the link to this thread on her Facebook page, so she can read it.

His funeral is going to be a week on Friday (the 18th) in the afternoon. I'll get full details tomorrow, she has to make sure the coroner will definitely have done everything that needs to be done.

She said to pass on her thanks to all of you. I've told her the chatroom on a match day is just not going to be the same.

I'll keep in touch. 

Please keep me posted my babber as I really want to attend

Late to this as not been on for a few days but to echo everyone else, Rest In Peace, one of the names you would see in most threads and enjoyed his contributions. Hope he's able to watch down over us in future and continue to enjoy the club he loved. Condolences to his family and friends.

Archived