IGNORED

Bucksred has died

Dollymarie

Absolutely devastated by this news. Met Bucks on serveral occasions. Lovely guy who was all about the military and of course Bristol City. Always used to give me banter about me being the the Regiment. 

Only spoke to him last night too. 

I can't imagine what Sharon must be going through. All my love to her and the family.

Sleep tight mate. So ******* gutted.

love the "Rock Ape"

I very rarely post on the forum these days but do frequently attend the chat room.

One of the reasons I did was for the chat and banter with 'bucksred'. I thoroughly enjoyed our chats and more often than not we agreed; and when we didn't we'd have a laugh and agree the other was wrong!

A true gent and forum legend in my eyes and the news of his passing is very sad indeed.

Thank you Dolly however for passing it on.

RIP

One Team

Can I just say sorry to anyone who knew Bucks and is finding out in a kind of impersonal way by reading this thread. Sharon requested it as she knew he had lots of people who knew him on here. 

Hope I haven't offended or upset anyone. Still can't believe it myself. 

I've texted a few people who's numbers I had. Sorry if I should have contacted you and you're finding out on here instead. 

Dolly, a request if I may?  Not now, because it wouldn't be right, but sometime in the near future, please can you (or other posters who know his wife), please let her know about the depth of felling on this forum for Bucks. I only ever knew him from here and the chat room, yet am gutted that we will never 'speak' again. Her husband had a deep impact with many on here who never actually met him and, life is rather more crap tonight because of this news. I would like to think that there will come a day when knowing this might give her some comfort.

RIP Bucks

I will make sure she sees this thread as I'm sure it will give her some comfort. A lot of people feel the same as you. I'm in shock that I'm never going to see him again. Or wind up the grumpy waitress in Savanas on North Street with him and Sharon. Just cannot believe this has happened. 

We need to do something to show our feelings on his passing. Not just a City fan but a forum stalwart.

A wreath for his funeral? Contributions?

Dolly?

I guess (once I've checked this with Sharon) we could get OTIB in flowers? I have no idea what these things cost. Then any left over could be donated to a charity of the families choice?

This is all pending the ok from Sharon. 

Archived