IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

7 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Pasting the link should just do it. When you save the post. If it doesn't it's because the uploader of the video has specified that they don't want it embedding 

Ok, thanks.

Did anyone see Orlando Salido v Francisco Vargas last night? An absolute war, well worth a watch.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Didn't realise Groves v Murray was on the Joshua undercard in a few weeks. Could be a good fight that, and a difficult one to call. Eubank Jnr back in action too.

Far, far better fight than the main event but Groves will have too much for Murray IMO. Looking forward to this one.

8 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Should be a cracking day of sport,if England win the group the 2nd round game will be that day followed by Joshua card and then Thurman v porter

Dillian Whyte, Conor Benn and maybe David Price on the AJ undercard as well as those mentioned above.

Let's hope they keep Thurman away from any any cars between now and then!

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 11:44, joe jordans teeth said:

Should be a cracking day of sport,if England win the group the 2nd round game will be that day followed by Joshua card and then Thurman v porter

Porter is a horrible fighter to watch. All head, shoulders and elbows. Hopefully Thurman dispatchs of him. I won't be watching.

32 minutes ago, Super said:

You'd certainly think so. Eddie Hearn talks about the possibility at around the 30 minute mark of the interview below which was also in your link @Super. Apparently the Eubanks are desperate for the fight.

The IFLtv boys are good actually if anyone isn't aware of them, loads of insight into the sport, they film all the pressers, etc.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stortz said:

You'd certainly think so. Eddie Hearn talks about the possibility at around the 30 minute mark of the interview below which was also in your link @Super. Apparently the Eubanks are desperate for the fight.

The IFLtv boys are good actually if anyone isn't aware of them, loads of insight into the sport, they film all the pressers, etc.

Guess we'll find out just how good Eubank Jnr actually is. Tough, tough fight so soon in his career 

3 hours ago, daored said:

Guess we'll find out just how good Eubank Jnr actually is. Tough, tough fight so soon in his career 

I agree, taking on someone like GGG this soon is really rolling the dice, despite his freakish genetics..

I presume that the Eubanks think they can kill Gennardy with speed, stay outside and win a decision. I think they are vastly underestimating the latter's boxing ability. His footwork is amazing in addition to his incredible power, and the way he cuts the ring down in order to unload is awesome.

Fair play to Jnr given that most people are running a mile, but I can't see anything other than a fairly brutal knock out for him.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stortz said:

I agree, taking on someone like GGG this soon is really rolling the dice, despite his freakish genetics..

I presume that the Eubanks think they can kill Gennardy with speed, stay outside and win a decision. I think they are vastly underestimating the latter's boxing ability. His footwork is amazing in addition to his incredible power, and the way he cuts the ring down in order to unload is awesome.

Fair play to Jnr given that most people are running a mile, but I can't see anything other than a fairly brutal knock out for him.

Not sure about Eubanks taking this fight so soon,I have no doubt about his ability but way to soon to be fighting ggg.Everything you said about golovkin is spot on

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Speaking about great movement, this is one of the best, most informative things i have ever seen on movement in boxing. Chocolatito is flat out amazing, no coincidence he's been fighting on GGG's bills.

Watched him many times and he is special but he will never get the recognition because he is so far ahead of the rest at those weights and I'm as guilty as the next man

Edited by joe jordans teeth

24 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Crolla v Linares 24th Sept then, should be good...

Great fight isn't it! Thought it was going to be the Brook Vargas announcement today, what a lovely surprise!

Crolla seems to be on a Froch- like rampage against all comers haha