IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

14 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Is this the worst undercard ever,might as well put me in there with Jake Paul 

Moses Itauma's debut mate, but other than that it's thin gruel.

I feel a bit like somebody driving past a motorway crash watching the whole card tbh; you know it's going to be grim for Yarde, but you can't look away haha.

On 25/01/2023 at 12:19, B1ackbird said:

Yarde 8/1 to win inside the distance, Betebiev 1/4 on.

The Calum Johnson fight has shown us it's probably not a good idea to stand and trade with him, but also he can be hurt and put down....

I don't see that Yarde has any chance unless he tries to put it on Beterbiev from early on. Anthony gasses every time he has to fight at a pace at around 8-9 rounds.

If he hasn't somehow got Artur out of there by mid fight then he's toast- and much better fighters than him have come unstuck trying to do the same thing.

Beterbiev has one of those bad mother****** auras around him. He is one serious, hard bastard.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I don't see that Yarde has any chance unless he tries to put it on Beterbiev from early on. Anthony gasses every time he has to fight at a pace at around 8-9 rounds.

If he hasn't somehow got Artur out of there by mid fight then he's toast- and much better fighters than him have come unstuck trying to do the same thing.

Beterbiev has one of those bad mother****** auras around him. He is one serious, hard bastard.

If he has learned from the kovalev fight not to go mental and land shots when you have someone hurt then he has a chance because beterbiev has been hurt a few times against lesser fighters than yarde,won’t go the distance either way 

2 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

I just hope Yarde gets out of the ring in one piece. Terrifying guy Beterbiev. 

He really is haha. Preternaturally calm but grimly, brutally efficient. He just breaks his opponent down every time.

Hope you're good Owl!

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1