IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

1 hour ago, daored said:

Apparently their not selling the top tier for the fight

Hi mate, I hope you and the family are well!

Ah I didn't know that. There are still plenty left in the blocks they are selling and loads of the early tickets sold will be sat attracting no bids on resale sites. At least some of those ****ers might get their fingers burned!

25 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Hi mate, I hope you and the family are well!

Ah I didn't know that. There are still plenty left in the blocks they are selling and loads of the early tickets sold will be sat attracting no bids on resale sites. At least some of those ****ers might get their fingers burned!

All good thanks , couple of days in Bristol this week. Hope all well with you. Upper tier came from Hearn , also said 30k tickets sold 

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I’m sorry but if anyone actually paid full whack for that, you’re a fool

It’s unbelievable that some people would of,but it’s time people stop digging AJ out and take fury for what he is,he doesn’t want a AJ fight or a USYK fight,wouldn’t surprise me if his next fight is a whyte rematch 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It’s unbelievable that some people would of,but it’s time people stop digging AJ out and take fury for what he is,he doesn’t want a AJ fight or a USYK fight,wouldn’t surprise me if his next fight is a whyte rematch 

Fury will fight Joyce or Dubois next 

8 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Think we know it will not be Joyce full stop,fury doesn’t want any of that,it may be USYK in money land if Fury drops his 70-30 demands

I think you’re wrong personally, Fury would fight anyone imo, it’s a shame the AJ fight never happened but i don’t believe that was down to the fighters, i think they both would fight. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Pretty much forgot this fight was even on. Only 59k in ground suggests it wasn’t a mega sell out. Bet PPV buys were shite too. 

Hope so this nonsense will kill boxing.  BT, Sky and DAZN subscriptions then PPV for every other fight that's mediocre.  £26 to watch Fury bounce punches off Chisora is stupid.