IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

On 17/01/2023 at 12:02, Super said:

Think Smith v Eubank is the closer fight. No idea who else is on the bill though.

I want Beefy to win so badly, but Jnr might be a bit much for him at this stage of his career.

It's a decent card tbf:

image.png.07fab68f6a822582c0b45a4dc7e9041b.png

Essuman v Kongo could be great if it catches fire.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stortz said:

I want Beefy to win so badly, but Jnr might be a bit much for him at this stage of his career.

It's a decent card tbf:

image.png.07fab68f6a822582c0b45a4dc7e9041b.png

Essuman v Kongo could be great if it catches fire.

Eubanks got to him, a stupid line of questioning from Smith which came back to bite him!! Would like to have been a fly on the wall when his wife heard this!! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Eubanks got to him, a stupid line of questioning from Smith which came back to bite him!! Would like to have been a fly on the wall when his wife heard this!! 

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

Can't stand Jr but I've got no idea what Beefy is doing here, it's not a good look/stance.

Agree with both of you, that's an awful shout from Liam. Embarrassing.

CEJ actually went up in my estimation in that exchange- which I thought impossible haha.

Beefy should have stuck to the hair attack imo

Edited by Stortz

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Junior got the KO with the questions about his wife too, that nervous little laugh from Beefy.  Rumour is he had to get one of Daniel K's heavies to back off the birds bloke he'd been messing with. 

Oh really? Those gangland ties come in handy eh.

I'm so disappointed Liam came out with that shite.

Hopefully he'll have the sense to apologise quickly, but I've lost so much respect for him- I reckon a lot of people will be pretty disgusted by that, quite rightly.

4 hours ago, Stortz said:

Hopefully he'll have the sense to apologise quickly, but I've lost so much respect for him- I reckon a lot of people will be pretty disgusted by that, quite rightly.

After the presser he was interviewed by Bunce and certainly offered no apology, in fact the opposite, he said he stood by what he said. Absolute cringe. 

Even if he makes an apology it sadly shows his adolescent mindset that he believes insinuating someone is gay, and that that is something they should be ashamed/embarrassed by, is acceptable. 

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

After the presser he was interviewed by Bunce and certainly offered no apology, in fact the opposite, he said he stood by what he said. Absolute cringe. 

Even if he makes an apology it sadly shows his adolescent mindset that he believes insinuating someone is gay, and that that is something they should be ashamed/embarrassed by, is acceptable. 

And that is the worst aspect of his comment.

He appears to be using the suggestion that CB is gay as an insult.

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Even if he makes an apology it sadly shows his adolescent mindset that he believes insinuating someone is gay, and that that is something they should be ashamed/ embarrassed by, is acceptable. 

FFS, appalling.

Of course it shows him up, undoubtedly. I'm not trying to defend him. I was hoping someone close to him would have pointed out the **** he'd been.

Don't really need you to specify why what he said was wrong mate, it's clear for all to see.

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Textbook scouser. Hope Eubank knocks him clean out.

Disagree, Liverpool is a very tolerant city by and large. He's embarrassing himself, nobody else.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Stortz said:

FFS, appalling.

Of course it shows him up, undoubtedly. I'm not trying to defend him. I was hoping someone close to him would have pointed out the **** he'd been.

Don't really need you to specify why what he said was wrong mate, it's clear for all to see.

Disagree, Liverpool is a very tolerant city by and large. He's embarrassing himself, nobody else.

Pimblett, him, Bellew - all made pricks of themselves with derogatory ‘funny’ comments in the not too distant past.