IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

well i for one am so disappointed with this,chizora is a whipping boy and warren trying to justify this fight saying chizora is ranked 9 and thats the best they can do is a joke.i loved watching fury since day dot and have always said and stand by he is the best by a mile at this current time but i feel he is losing a bit of focus on himself as a boxer.ie (now looking to buy Morecombe football club) which anyone who has boxed on here would know you have to be at your best and committed 110%.i remember a certain tyson in 1990 who looked unbeatable lost focus and got beat to buster Dougles. 

1 hour ago, Super said:

Benn has given up his licence. Its very confusing

It's not confusing I don't think?

The dirty cheating little shit had to relinquish the licence because his misconduct was proven in the eyes of the BBBofC.

It's clear Conor doesn't have an expanation or justification for pissing hot, but the Board is hedging its bets by asking him to give up his licence rather than opening up legal action by stripping him of it. He has voluntarily done so while they set the punishment.

edit- also, can the BBBofC ban him if he has no licence with them?

Edited by Stortz
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Taylor timing Carabajal brilliantly as she comes in.

She is,it’s about time women go to 3 minute rounds now I think,not saying I like to see women get knocked out but 2 minute rounds are clearly taking that option out and as you know the last minute in a 3 minute round feels like a bloody hour 

• Like 1

On 30/10/2022 at 20:58, Kid in the Riot said:

Tyson being pushed a bit harder on the Chisora fight than from your average journo, and unsurprisingly not liking it!

Not a fan of Fury (the man, not the boxer) but in fairness he answered the question at least 4/5 times and yet the interviewer carried on rephrasing it over and over, fair enough if you don't like the answer but at some point you have to let it go! Fury is presumably at the start of a brutal training camp and having some nobody rattling on with the same question would get the better of most of us.

FWIW I don't think the Chisora fight is particularly exciting but you can just about justify it based on his recent performances including pushing Usyk closer than anyone else.

On another note I see Simon Jordan is looking to get into boxing promotion...thought he may have learned his lesson with Palace but its his money to lose!