IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I have heard somebody on here mention these 'dbs' previously.

Would you be able, by PM presumably, to advise me where I might search to obtain same?

Many Thanks in advance.  

Re. tonight, and obviously lacking a dodgy box, do you or anybody else have a suitable stream? 

Just buy any Amazon device or android box and download sportsfire,football and all sports are on there free of charge,no need to buy iptv like some push to make money 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The difference in Conor Benn's physique now compared to when he was popped is laughable.

Then he was sparking ex world champions with single shots, now he's unable to make an Amazon driver brought in at a few day's notice take a step back despite catching him flush time and again.

How anyone can suggest he wasn't juicing after that is beyond me.

Horrible, cheating little rat.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Porto Red said:

Just seen the news. Exciting if it happens. Long way to go between now and then though, can't help feeling they'll find a way to let us all down yet again.

Yep, almost certainly. BUT if it does happen, then clearly a huge fight. 

Christ knows how much cash the Saudis have promised Fury, think I'd rather not know... 

On 30/09/2023 at 20:49, Maltshoveller said:

There is more chance the winner of Fury V Usyk  fighting Wilder straight after their fight

than AJ getting in with somebody who can hit that hard

AJ fights everyone. Cant really say he wouldnt fight certain people, when you look at his record, no one has fought the names he has.

Kinda why he's in the position he's in - he takes more risks than anybody.

Edited by Riaz
  • Like 2

On 30/09/2023 at 20:49, Maltshoveller said:

There is more chance the winner of Fury V Usyk  fighting Wilder straight after their fight

than AJ getting in with somebody who can hit that hard

See this is nonsense,AJ has been in with hard hitters all his career and fought the best,Fury has fought chinny Deontay(heavy punches but no ability)Wilder since klit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

See this is nonsense,AJ has been in with hard hitters all his career and fought the best,Fury has fought chinny Deontay(heavy punches but no ability)Wilder since klit 

Correct opinion. 

Wood v Warrington could be good tomorrow. How they're gonna police that one Forest v Leeds I'd love to know.

I'm kinda assuming Wood will ko him but who knows. 

Should be tasty in and out of the ring

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Correct opinion. 

Wood v Warrington could be good tomorrow. How they're gonna police that one Forest v Leeds I'd love to know.

A tasty fight that but Warrington just doesn’t possess enough power to cut it at the top level to keep people off him 

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

A tasty fight that but Warrington just doesn’t possess enough power to cut it at the top level to keep people off him 

My thoughts too, but I've given up on predictions. All I'm predicting is a lot of rubber-necking from those ringside. Apparently the stadium split in two Leeds and Forest?

10 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Correct opinion. 

Warrington fans were chating 'SCABS, SCABS, SCABS' at the weigh in! Those wounds never healed.

Looks like old Fishnets has just received a shipment from Bogota

He is FLYING haha.