IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

I don't know if anyone is aware of her, but Skye Nicolson, Australian Olympian who fights out of London, went to Mexico to fight for a world championship on the weekend and to go 8-0. She won the fight, but immediately after, her opponent's trainer / husband died. Sad to see, but fair play to Skye and her team for subdued celebrations on what should have been one of the best days of her life.

• Sad 1

• Admin
On 18/09/2023 at 09:17, BCFCAL said:

I don't know if anyone is aware of her, but Skye Nicolson, Australian Olympian who fights out of London, went to Mexico to fight for a world championship on the weekend and to go 8-0. She won the fight, but immediately after, her opponent's trainer / husband died. Sad to see, but fair play to Skye and her team for subdued celebrations on what should have been one of the best days of her life.

Sounds horrific 

20 hours ago, Stortz said:

Incredible that Joyce has managed to put on 25lbs of solid muscle in the 5 months since the first Zhang fight. Suspicious one might even say!

I bet there's no VADA testing for the rematch haha.

To be fair, he looked a bit pot bellied at the weigh in. 

Two hours ahead and just seen the ridiculously long Warren undercard, with **** all of substance on there, and we’re not even done with the YouTube part yet. Will be a slog to watch this one

2 hours ago, BUTOR said:

To be fair, he looked a bit pot bellied at the weigh in. 

Two hours ahead and just seen the ridiculously long Warren undercard, with **** all of substance on there, and we’re not even done with the YouTube part yet. Will be a slog to watch this one

Haha, he certainly doesn't look like someone who's just put the best part of 2 stone on in 5 months though, does he.

Frank's undercards are genuinely atrocious these days. Who on earth is the Pastel de Nata salesman Yarde is fighting?!

Edited by Stortz

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Evening lads,don’t think it matters what weight Joe carries,he’s getting caught all night with the jab and the same result as last time 

Evening JJT, yeah, I don't think you can learn head movement in 5 months when you haven't in the previous 30 years!

He'll surely try to move to the left away from Zhang's jab much more tonight though, the previous tactic of stopping them all with his face was really terrible.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, mozo said:

Looks like I've got it on my dodgy box after all ?

I have heard somebody on here mention these 'dbs' previously.

Would you be able, by PM presumably, to advise me where I might search to obtain same?

Many Thanks in advance.  

Re. tonight, and obviously lacking a dodgy box, do you or anybody else have a suitable stream?