IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

6 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Fury(s) verdicts today then..

Wondered why he was in London and not back in Spain training. Been keeping up with his social media posts. They're rather funny. I certainly think he'll be back by the alleged July 8th date, but can't see him fighting AJ for a good while yet. He really needs 2-3 fights before that.

15 minutes ago, yardy said:

Anyone watching the Frank Warren card tonight on BT sport?

First fight started well, can't see it going the distance

I'm flicking between them mate, Josh Kelly just put on a great display in his 2nd fight on Sky, gave the other fella a right battering.

Edit- Foster in shit stoppage sensation!

Edited by Stortz

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Think Warrington may have bit of more than he can chew,Martinez is no world beater put he will be able to walk through his punches easy 

I agree mate, Martinez is as hard as nails and has been in with Leo Santa Cruz, Frampton and Quigg. Warrington hasn't fought anyone of that level, this is a big step up for him.

Matchroom couldn't wait to see the back of Warrington, he just wanted to fight bums in Leeds for loads of money. He even ducked Selby ffs.

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Played that tosh and got the inbreds rocking and then he walked out to the usual I predict a riot,lot better than some rapper talking shite 

Yea that sounds better, did you hear Kal Yafai ring walk rapping? was worse than embarrassing 

This Kal fight has started well, his opponent reminds me of Paquaio's style