IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Dodgy home decision cards again....

I had it much closer than that, Rosales controlled most of the fight and worked just as hard as Selby.

I can see why Selby won with his work rate, movement and skills but he never worried Rosales, to have him winning by 6 rounds is a disgrace if you ask me

Just now, yardy said:

Dodgy home decision cards again....

I had it much closer than that, Rosales controlled most of the fight and worked just as hard as Selby.

I can see why Selby won with his work rate, movement and skills but he never worried Rosales, to have him winning by 6 rounds is a disgrace if you ask me

I agree mate, they seemed a bit much- although Rosales missed a lot and Selby was picking some beatiful punches around the middle of the fight.

2 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I agree mate, they seemed a bit much- although Rosales missed a lot and Selby was picking some beatiful punches around the middle of the fight.

Yea Selby's skills and movement won him the fight i just feel a bit sorry for Rosales, fought his heart out and came forward for 12 rounds only to be humiliated by the judges.

I like Andrew Selby he has the skills to be a top level boxer but his powder puff punches will be his downfall at elite level

14 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Unfortunately not, it's a mucky place anyway ;)

Good FA Cup final for a change, looking forward to the boxing now. Disappointed I've missed most of this Allen fight.

Some good streams here for those looking: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/6dombk/kell_brook_vs_errol_spence_jr_ibf_welterweight/ 

Didn't miss nothing mate

14 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Unfortunately not, it's a mucky place anyway ;)

Good FA Cup final for a change, looking forward to the boxing now. Disappointed I've missed most of this Allen fight.

Some good streams here for those looking: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/6dombk/kell_brook_vs_errol_spence_jr_ibf_welterweight/ 

Don't be disappointed you've missed most of it, count yourself lucky

• Like 1

Top guy is Dave Allen but he has very limited boxing ability, he's still young enough to have a decent career if he dedicates his life to boxing which it seems he doesn't do now.

And what fight was Froch watching? he had Allen up by a lot, he's been made to look stupid there

Just now, yardy said:

Top guy is Dave Allen but he has very limited boxing ability, he's still young enough to have a decent career if he dedicates his life to boxing which it seems he doesn't do now.

And what fight was Froch watching? he had Allen up by a lot, he's been made to look stupid there

You wait to the groves fight,froch card will read 10-7 10-4 :laugh:

• Like 1

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

I thought it was close if I'm honest ,no doubt Thomas was the more skilled boxer and Allen just kept coming forward without doing much 

I agree it was close mate, just favoured Allen's come forward style to Thomas's very occasional combos personally. I also think that it was a genuine knock down by Allen too so he can consider himself unlucky to have lost by the point that would have given him on 2 cards.

• Like 1