IGNORED

Colin Sexstone

RedM

In what?  Sexstone left Cty ages ago, under a cloud I might add. I didn't even know that he was a board member at Argyle - that shows how much interest I took.......

The title clearly states who the thread is about, if you're not interested then don't open it.

We then have to read your zzzz post, which we don't care about. Why bother going to the effort commenting twice on a thread you're not interested in?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who cares?

Thanks for your valued input. When I start a thread in future I'll be sure to run it by you for approval first.

i too didn't realise he was at Plymouth, nor did I realise he might have left last week or whatever. It was a name I recognised, and as Sky deemed it newsworthy enough to be announced to the rest of the country, I thought our club fans where he once was employed might be interested. We often have threads about players from 20, 30, 40 years ago so that's why I mentioned it and made the title obvious.

Don't complain, Red M. It's a compliment to get a Zzzzzzzzz who cares from Robbored. I've posted over a thousand times on here in this guise and the previous one without the 1909 addition and have yet to receive such an endorsement from the Great man. I once deliberately wrote something positive about Gary Johnson in the vain hope of obtaining such a response, but to no avail. He doesn't hand out his trademark response unless it deserves it in his opinion. He is circumspect about dishing it out. When he is gone it will be considered a badge of honour to have been zzzzzzd who cares by Robbored and something to tell the grandchildren about.

Don't complain, Red M. It's a compliment to get a Zzzzzzzzz who cares from Robbored. I've posted over a thousand times on here in this guise and the previous one without the 1909 addition and have yet to receive such an endorsement from the Great man. I once deliberately wrote something positive about Gary Johnson in the vain hope of obtaining such a response, but to no avail. He doesn't hand out his trademark response unless it deserves it in his opinion. He is circumspect about dishing it out. When he is gone it will be considered a badge of honour to have been zzzzzzd who cares by Robbored and something to tell the grandchildren about.

I didn't know that. Maybe I should take him off ignore for the first time in years?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who cares?

can this tiresome troll be warned/banned for disrupting theads with his attention seeking. The zzzzzz joke is well past its shelf life.  

Same goes for ten minutes of boredom.

Honestly gents, if retirement is THAT bad you feel the need to furiously troll a football forum, get a part time job or a hobby.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who cares?

Thanks for your valued input. When I start a thread in future I'll be sure to run it by you for approval first.

i too didn't realise he was at Plymouth, nor did I realise he might have left last week or whatever. It was a name I recognised, and as Sky deemed it newsworthy enough to be announced to the rest of the country, I thought our club fans where he once was employed might be interested. We often have threads about players from 20, 30, 40 years ago so that's why I mentioned it and made the title obvious.

Ignore him, he's like that with 99% of people on here - the same bloke that 'couldn't care less about friendlies' and had never been to one, yet a couple of pages after admitted he would have gone to one of them (cant remember which team it was)  if he didnt already have something planned !?!?

Who cares that he doesnt care ehhh ? 

His experience of not getting Ashton Vale built... 

i remember at a Q&A he said the village green application had no chance of success and in a couple of days expected it to be thrown out. We all know what happened in those next couple of days. This guy is the main reason AV never got built. Hope he does a similar job at Rovers.

Archived