IGNORED

The fiercest UK rivalry...

BS4 on Tour...

I've been to the BvB v sheisse04 derby at both the WFS and in Gelsen5hithole and it's incredible. It does help the police that each ground has its own PRISON on site. They really don't like each other, they really don't!

The worst I've seen (the least safe I've felt) was as an away fan at Ibrox for the Glasgow derby, that one is plain nuts.

Glad you choose the right Ruhr side!

I was overlooking the sudtribune in the top corner, it was simply amazing. I had a pounding headache just from the noise

I've been to the BvB v sheisse04 derby at both the WFS and in Gelsen5hithole and it's incredible. It does help the police that each ground has its own PRISON on site. They really don't like each other, they really don't!

The worst I've seen (the least safe I've felt) was as an away fan at Ibrox for the Glasgow derby, that one is plain nuts.

I have to go to a Glasgow derby before I die, it's on my to do list. Whose fans were you sat with?

Tintern Ath v Redbrook is always fun to watch...............  generations of Grandfathers , Fathers & sons have played in this one and every year they turn out to relive the old rivalry while watching the younger generations play ... as you can imagine it gets interesting when old wounds are opened... a couple of years back I actually heard an altercation between two older chaps over a tackle made in 1965.......they don't forget these things easily you know............

Glad you choose the right Ruhr side!

I was overlooking the sudtribune in the top corner, it was simply amazing. I had a pounding headache just from the noise

Oh yes, every football fan should experience the Sudtribune once in their lives. It's simply awesome!

I have to go to a Glasgow derby before I die, it's on my to do list. Whose fans were you sat with?

That's no problem chief - the real Glasgow derby is Partick Thistle vs Queen's Park, I can sort you out with a ticket.

I've also been to that other small affair, with the away fans at Celtic v Rangers, perhaps they were all having an off day, but City vs Gas in that JPT game was more vociferous and felt more hateful....

Archived