IGNORED

Cole Skuse

BCFC Jimmer

Cole has signed another big contract with Ipswich till 2018.

Though, obviously Marlon Pack is just as good as him. 

Maybe that would pave the way for him to come back as a player/coach when his contract finishes. Obviously depending on what standard we are playing. 

Bristol City, funding pensions since ....

Personally I wouldn't like to see that happen because, IMO, Cole was going through the motions even during his mid-20's when he left here. I stand by he was and I think most people felt the same judging by how many suggested moving away suited both parties. The last thing then I would like to see is him come here to play out his remainder. 

Maybe if he was coming in at this sort of age, maybe. But for his final swan song I don't trust our club set up to be able to keep that type of player suitably motivated. 

Besides 3 years time... who knows what sort of player Pack may have become? With respect you or I don't. 

You obviously know as much about music as you do about football .

Well quite. John clearly doesn't have a clue when it comes to the majesty of the bassman. Although I'd probably compare a good bassist to a talented central defender rather than a CM.

Think John Entwhistle, think Aden Flint. Statuesque, solid, supremely cool at the back; often popping up with moments of unbridled brilliance to amaze and delight the crowd, without ever trying to upstage his more attention-needy colleagues at the front.

Also frequently the host of The Party (bring the sustenance of your choosing).

Well quite. John clearly doesn't have a clue when it comes to the majesty of the bassman. Although I'd probably compare a good bassist to a talented central defender rather than a CM.

Think John Entwhistle, think Aden Flint. Statuesque, solid, supremely cool at the back; often popping up with moments of unbridled brilliance to amaze and delight the crowd, without ever trying to upstage his more attention-needy colleagues at the front.

Also frequently the host of The Party (bring the sustenance of your choosing).

I'd like John to say this to JJ Burnel !

Archived