IGNORED

Ramblings from a wine filled land.

BigTone

The knee treatment is worth investigating.  They take some stem cells from your hip, mix with collagen and inject it through the knee-cap.  A pal of mine had it done and he is like a spring lamb now.  It has been pioneered by a guy here in Kent - a Professor Anan Shetty who operates from the Alexandria Hospital near Gillingham.  Privately the cost is around £4,000 per knee but there is a long waiting list for NHS.  The downside is that you cannot stand on the treated knee for about two months.  Two years ago I was examined by Shetty who said I was not bad enough but I hope to see him again soon as my knees are deteriorating.  If you google "Anan Shetty" you will find more info.  Good luck.

Cheers, I shall have a look

The knee treatment is worth investigating.  They take some stem cells from your hip, mix with collagen and inject it through the knee-cap.  A pal of mine had it done and he is like a spring lamb now.  It has been pioneered by a guy here in Kent - a Professor Anan Shetty who operates from the Alexandria Hospital near Gillingham.  Privately the cost is around £4,000 per knee but there is a long waiting list for NHS.  The downside is that you cannot stand on the treated knee for about two months.  Two years ago I was examined by Shetty who said I was not bad enough but I hope to see him again soon as my knees are deteriorating.  If you google "Anan Shetty" you will find more info.  Good luck.

Not sure I like the downside though

23 minutes ago, Slacker said:

If you are in France, Tone,go next door and punch your neighbour in the face for being French.p.s.Before anybody accuses me of being racist,I am infact being xenophobic which I believe is still permitted!

Tried that and they just put their hands up and surrendered.

The problem now is the Donkey in their field is starting to look attractive.

On 10/8/2015, 9:24:20, BigTone said:

I am near a place called Aigre in the Poitou Charente (Dept 16). Nearest city is Angouleme.

Not far from Mansle then? 

Spent 10 days there on holiday in a rented house a few years back. Very rustic and enjoyable.

It was during Coppell's rein.

Yes that 5 minutes.

Anyway all the best fellow OTIB user

Thanks all. Will try and get on every now and then but just really not the Mae West at the moment. Shit result today. Mansle (pronounced Mahle) is about 10 mins away. Nice little restaurant called Le Marmite is great for lunch. Sorry Dolls no details but just love sick. Back in hospital on Monday

11 hours ago, BigTone said:

Thanks all. Will try and get on every now and then but just really not the Mae West at the moment. Shit result today. Mansle (pronounced Mahle) is about 10 mins away. Nice little restaurant called Le Marmite is great for lunch. Sorry Dolls no details but just love sick. Back in hospital on Monday

I reckon not everyone will like it though. All the best Tone.

On 05/12/2015 at 22:18, BigTone said:

Take it easy, big fella.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"RedYoshi"

"RedYoshi who?"

"Look, I don't have time for this nonsense, just let me in so I can give my best to @BigTone, would ya?!"

"Right you are, yes, sorry, old habits and all that..."

"Sure, I know. Now pop the kettle on, would ya @Dollymarie? Thanks. Yeah, a big, hot one for Tone, you know how he likes it"

Hope you're doing okay fella... Get well soon.

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2015 at 21:02, BigTone said:

Aiz, France and the French are great.  I can't remember the last time I bought any veg or eggs when I am here because my farmer neighbours keep hanging bags of them on my gate.

I can honestly say that did not happen in Costa Coffee in St Pancras !!

You may  risk to stumble on the quaint French custom of sending the boys round to recover the money owed for groceries ,  very shortly . :mafia:

Hope you're feeling better .

Hi all.

Ta for best wishes and am feeling better. Also having some issues with my parents who are in their 90's but will be back on soon. Only have my tablet to access the site but it does not work well since forum changed.

Happy new year to you all

Archived