IGNORED

Brendan Rodgers Gone from Liverpool

Nomad

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/195175-liverpool-fc-part-company-with-brendan-rodgers?

Step up Drizz ;)

I would just add.. 3 points off 4th.. madness of football owners springs eternal.

Or more realistically if incorrectly disallowed goals for Bournemouth and Arsenal had been given they'd be bottom six.

The guy is a monumental bluffer who spent nearly £300m and won nothing.

Had he not inherited Suarez he'd have gone long ago.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. I went up for the game on Thursday night (first time in a while) and the atmosphere was as poor as I've ever known it. The world of football management is unforgiving. Up until today only about 8 managers (of the 92) had been in charge of their current clubs longer than Rodgers.

What was the point of letting him spend all that money to sack him what 10 games in all competitions? Might as well give him the season to try and turn it around. Unless there is someone coming in right away who is better(Klopp?) then I don't see the point. 

Too late in my opinion anyway. He should've been gone after last season anyway. There was no point in giving him the reign of 75m this summer to sack him now. They have decent assets but you can probably count Couthino gone soon enough. That leaves them with a very average starting XI. Is that attractive enough at the moment? Doubtful 

No big surprise at all.

Many Liverpool fans have been getting more and more pissed off with Rodgers with the club facing another indifferent season.

I listen to Talk Sport most week day mornings and some of the Liverpool fans are angry and wanted Rodgers gone. 

if you`re intersted i have been on here for many years and been supporting since bolton at home 1969,if you feel m

y opinions are invalid then don`t bother responding.I have shed blood, been imprisoned, and stood my ground for the club I love so feel entitled to air my opinion.

if you`re intersted i have been on here for many years and been supporting since bolton at home 1969,if you feel m

y opinions are invalid then don`t bother responding.I have shed blood, been imprisoned, and stood my ground for the club I love so feel entitled to air my opinion.

I am guessing the football club never asked you to do any of that stuff.

Not that I care about l,pool infact I loathe them but the bloke was funded to tune of 300 mil, yet still; failed to produce a team that any one was convinced by. In the sad sick sorry world that is SKY sports football 2015 its no suprise, good luck to the next hapless soul who has the job of resuscitating LFC.

I was really shocked at the sacking. Not so much when one looks at Liverpools stagnation over the last two seasons, but more in relation to how much they've allowed Rodgers to spend on players already, with the transfer window firmly shut. Any incoming manager will have to work with players that haven't improved then team and will most likely be shipped out in forthcoming transfer windows, resulting in more spending. 

I would call into question just how much faith the directors had in Rodgers at the start of the season - the spending implies lots, the timing of this sacking not so much though. 

No big surprise at all.

Many Liverpool fans have been getting more and more pissed off with Rodgers with the club facing another indifferent season.

I listen to Talk Sport most week day mornings and some of the Liverpool fans are angry and wanted Rodgers gone. 

I'm one of them.  I'm willing to give each manager a go, but I think it shows that we've bought poorly and not replace Suarez.  We all laughed at Sours when they failed to replace Bale, but we've been just as bad.

I accept the long term injury to Sturridge, but there are so many other signings I'd class as the latest 'Bruno Cheyrou'....who not only don't have the heart, they don't have the technical skills either....and cost £20m.

writing was on the wall.

not sure who we will bring in....but Klopp, obviously stands out.

Archived